Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll dump my stuff here page 51

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakNchop View Post
    US sucks. I live in Marin County, California. One of the richest and safest counties in California. My bedroom window looks out over a canal. On the otherside of the canal, you have a neighborhood where there averages around a murder a week. You guys do shit, but it's mostly legal. Here, they toss you in prison. I've heard you're allowed to walk or bike on the side of highways....can't do that here. You can also bike all over the place. Where I live, that usually works, but not in many places. I mean, even yesterday night, while biking home from a friends house at around 11 PM, some schmohawk driving a sportscar pushed me off the road going 60 mph and shouted at me because I used my pedestrian privileges to jaywalk through a red light with nobody comming. Girls are generally way better looking where you live, too.

But, seriously, if you want to live in the U.S. for a year, go to California. Way easier to eat primally in California than almost every other state. Much better for biking and you're pretty safe as long as you stay out of the way of the border or major drug areas. Weather also stumps most other places easily.
    Weed is legal too but overall holland is just boring. And we don't have shops like whole foods. I rely on a farm to get unprocessed grassfed beef and dairy. And when it's winter or fall, they're not grassfed. But I only know america from vacation so no wonder i like it.

When I graduate from high school I'm going to a california university. My dad has got contacts who can get me in there he says.
    well then

Quote Originally Posted by paleo-bunny View Post
    :-) Perhaps an 8-egg omelette for breakfast?

I think you should up your carbs some too with white or sweet potatoes, or white rice.

+ 1 that you should seek to connect with more of those very rare like-minded teenagers.
    Did 6 eggs with more beef an more cheese this morning. 0 carbs because the only carby things i like are yogurt with honey, berries, apples and sweet potatoes. And i'm afraid I'm at risk of becoming intolerant to dairy or apples or sweet potatoes if I eat them everyday..
    well then

SteakNchop is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    Weed is legal too but overall holland is just boring. And we don't have shops like whole foods. I rely on a farm to get unprocessed grassfed beef and dairy. And when it's winter or fall, they're not grassfed. But I only know america from vacation so no wonder i like it.

When I graduate from high school I'm going to a california university. My dad has got contacts who can get me in there he says.
    Your dad has contacts who can get you into a California university? That may have worked 30 years ago, but probably won't help you much nowadays. For example, a friend of an immediate family member is a professor at a very good college in California. He has been a professor there for a long time and is the world's leading expert on apes. (srs) His daughter, who has good enough grades and test scores to get into this school, doesn't get in.

So, if the smart daughter of a longtime professor at a school doesn't get in, I wouldn't count on your dad's "contacts" to help you much.

But, if you're either very smart and get good test scores or you can accept going to a crappy college like Sonoma State, you'll be happy.

When you say it's not grass fed, do you mean they feed the cattle corn or hay? Nearly every grass fed cattle farm feeds their cattle hay in the colder months. If they feed it hay, not corn, it counts as grass fed.

Holland? Boring? Sounds like the best place in the world.

USA is boring. Nothing to do. Nothing allowed. Nobody is nice to you.

Your dad has contacts who can get you into a California university? That may have worked 30 years ago, but probably won't help you much nowadays. For example, a friend of an immediate family member is a professor at a very good college in California. He has been a professor there for a long time and is the world's leading expert on apes. (srs) His daughter, who has good enough grades and test scores to get into this school, doesn't get in.

So, if the smart daughter of a longtime professor at a school doesn't get in, I wouldn't count on your dad's "contacts" to help you much.

But, if you're either very smart and get good test scores or you can accept going to a crappy college like Sonoma State, you'll be happy.

When you say it's not grass fed, do you mean they feed the cattle corn or hay? Nearly every grass fed cattle farm feeds their cattle hay in the colder months. If they feed it hay, not corn, it counts as grass fed.

Holland? Boring? Sounds like the best place in the world.

USA is boring. Nothing to do. Nothing allowed. Nobody is nice to you.
    I'm also doing a form of international school. It's the highest school level available here so I guess I can get into university.
    And they're hayfed yes. I always thought that was crap since it looked a lot like grain-like shit
    well then

I'm also doing a form of international school. It's the highest school level available here so I guess I can get into university.
    And they're hayfed yes. I always thought that was crap since it looked a lot like grain-like shit
    Hay fed is fine. And 70/30 ground beef is 70% lean and 30% fat not 70% meat and 30% dextrose...lol...

Good luck on getting into "university."

Hay fed is fine. And 70/30 ground beef is 70% lean and 30% fat not 70% meat and 30% dextrose...lol...

Uhm, the ingredient labels says ground beef 70%, dextrose ...% etc. Ingredient labels always tell you how much of a certain ingredient is in there. At least that's how it is here.

My canned tuna also says "tuna 98%, salt 2%. Or are you claiming my tuna is 98% fat and my salt is 2% ft?
    well then

Also I'm not saying I'm smart by saying I'm doing the highest lvel possible. All you need is a good memory or cheating skills. School is the biggest waste of time I know. Not saying I'm not smart either.
    well then

Uhm, the ingredient labels says ground beef 70%, dextrose ...% etc. Ingredient labels always tell you how much of a certain ingredient is in there. At least that's how it is here.

My canned tuna also says "tuna 98%, salt 2%. Or are you claiming my tuna is 98% fat and my salt is 2% ft?
    70/30 means 70% lean meat and 30% fat, assuming it is the same in Holland as every other country in the world. That is in line with what you said.
    If your ground beef is actually 30% fillers I'd like to see that....

Also I'm not saying I'm smart by saying I'm doing the highest lvel possible. All you need is a good memory or cheating skills. School is the biggest waste of time I know. Not saying I'm not smart either.
    School definitely is a waste of time. Unfortunately, a degree is more important than smarts.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    about to go to the dentist. So assuming I have been eating very primal. I would most likely not have cavities I hope.

Edit: came out just fine. And i hardly brush my teeth anymore since going primal opposed to 3x a day
    Last edited by Gadsie; 07-10-2012 at 07:46 AM.
    well then

Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast