Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 781

Thread: I'll dump my stuff here page 3

  1. #21
    Gadsie's Avatar
    Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Groningen, Netherlands
    Posts
    1,932
    Primal Fuel
    ..
    Last edited by Gadsie; 10-24-2012 at 06:12 AM.

  2. #22
    lolo66's Avatar
    lolo66 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Biggin Hill, Kent, United Kingdom
    Posts
    87
    Hi Gadsie. Well done on the journal keeping. You're the first dutch person i've seen on here and also the youngest. I'm half dutch and I think your english language is amazing! I'm only 18 so another young 'un on here. Good luck with your journey.


    No one dies of a bread deficiency.

    Samuel Beckett's, as well: 'Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.'

    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53914-4.html

  3. #23
    Gadsie's Avatar
    Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Groningen, Netherlands
    Posts
    1,932
    ..
    Last edited by Gadsie; 10-24-2012 at 06:12 AM.

  4. #24
    teach2183's Avatar
    teach2183 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    1,057
    After all the activity you did yesterday, your hunger is normal. Some day you'll just be more hungry than others. You can try to go do something to take your mind off food to see if you're really hungry. But you're growing.

  5. #25
    Gadsie's Avatar
    Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Groningen, Netherlands
    Posts
    1,932
    Quote Originally Posted by teach2183 View Post
    After all the activity you did yesterday, your hunger is normal. Some day you'll just be more hungry than others. You can try to go do something to take your mind off food to see if you're really hungry. But you're growing.
    ..
    Last edited by Gadsie; 10-24-2012 at 06:12 AM.

  6. #26
    billp's Avatar
    billp is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    942
    Quote Originally Posted by lolo66 View Post
    Hi Gadsie. Well done on the journal keeping. You're the first dutch person i've seen on here and also the youngest. I'm half dutch and I think your english language is amazing! I'm only 18 so another young 'un on here. Good luck with your journey.
    I know. I was convinced he was American. Not stilted at all and seemingly totally fluent.

  7. #27
    hulahoop's Avatar
    hulahoop is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    191
    hi Gadsie i'm glad to hear you've relaxed the way you're thinking about food, too much stressing over every morsel isn't good for anyone. If you're more hungry some days than others don't worry, just eat a bit more, you're still growing as well.

    I think it's great you cooked for your parents

  8. #28
    Gadsie's Avatar
    Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Groningen, Netherlands
    Posts
    1,932
    Quote Originally Posted by hulahoop View Post
    hi Gadsie i'm glad to hear you've relaxed the way you're thinking about food, too much stressing over every morsel isn't good for anyone. If you're more hungry some days than others don't worry, just eat a bit more, you're still growing as well.

    I think it's great you cooked for your parents
    ..
    Last edited by Gadsie; 10-24-2012 at 06:12 AM.

  9. #29
    Gadsie's Avatar
    Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Groningen, Netherlands
    Posts
    1,932
    Quote Originally Posted by billp View Post
    I know. I was convinced he was American. Not stilted at all and seemingly totally fluent.
    ..
    Last edited by Gadsie; 10-24-2012 at 06:12 AM.

  10. #30
    billp's Avatar
    billp is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    942
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    I'm currently writing a book for a personal project which I have to do for school. It's about my struggle with food etc.
    Do you know about Lulu?

    You can publish anything there for free, and each time they sell one they print a new one off, take their commission and send you the money. They give you an ISBN number for it and then you can sell it on Amazon on the same basis.

Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •