Page 22 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll dump my stuff here page 22

billp is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    Ok, will do that, they're dutch though, I hope they can read english
    I may be biased, but I am of the opinion that all Dutch people speak excellent English and a huge number, especially professionals, sound indistinguishable from English people. I've met quite a few. I think it is a racing certainty that any doctor or whatever will read English.

This might sound crazy, but could there be any chance I have tapeworm? You know, all the meat and stuff, and since going primal I've been eating so much more yet I'm so much hungrier all the time. So I googled tapeworm symptoms and it turned out you would actually LOSE appetite. But this doesn't make sense since the worm eats the food..? Then again, I know the chance is very small but still.
    Vanishingly small, in fact. You don't have a tapeworm. You are just a growing teenage boy who has some catching up to do after not eating enough for a while.
    Today I had a bunch of meat (plus a ton of other stuff), I really thought it would be enough, but it wasn't. And ended up eating an 140g container of macadamia's. I know this is not a very healthy choice, but it was the only 'primal' thing we had. Still kinda hungry. I think I'm about to have some coconut oil.

Edit: ok, I was exaggerating. I'm not really hungry anymore
    Sounds like you are finding your feet with your appetite. Normal and healthy. I think you could find something better to snack on. I normally feel really hungry when I cook my dinner, then get full about half way though and eat some more later or the next day. Maybe you need to cook more, so you get full while you are still eating, so you have some to snack on later. Nuts are a bit lightweight when it comes to extra food.

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billp View Post
    Vanishingly small, in fact. You don't have a tapeworm. You are just a growing teenage boy who has some catching up to do after not eating enough for a while.

Sounds like you are finding your feet with your appetite. Normal and healthy. I think you could find something better to snack on. I normally feel really hungry when I cook my dinner, then get full about half way though and eat some more later or the next day. Maybe you need to cook more, so you get full while you are still eating, so you have some to snack on later. Nuts are a bit lightweight when it comes to extra food.
    How long can you keep cooked beef? Maybe I'll just buy a shitload of that and I can eat from it. My goal however is to stop snacking.
    And yeah, I really hope I have 'some catching up to do', maybe my body wants to get to back to its original weight (140lbs). During my worst period I was 123 lbs at 6'1"! Now I'm back at 133, gaining pretty fast. But at a certain point I have to stop gaining you know
    Billie trips balls

And yeah, I really hope I have 'some catching up to do', maybe my body wants to get to back to its original weight (140lbs). During my worst period I was 123 lbs at 6'1"! Now I'm back at 133, gaining pretty fast. But at a certain point I have to stop gaining you know
    At under 9st at your lowest and that tall I am surprised you weren't hospitalised. I haven't weighted as little as than since before my tenth birthday, I'm sure. For your height you could be 14st and still carry very little fat on you. I.e. 196lb or 89kg.

How long can you keep cooked beef? Maybe I'll just buy a shitload of that and I can eat from it. My goal however is to stop snacking.
    If you are eating full meals and trying to gain weight, there is nothing wrong with snacking if you feel hungry again an hour or two later. What you snack on is important. People trying to lose weight need to avoid snacking. You are probably constrained by the physical size of your stomach. You could always go up to four full meals a day.

You can keep cooked beef for days even out of the fridge. In the fridge I would say at least a week, maybe two. I don't know as I always eat it before that. I tend to just come back to my plate the next morning.

At under 9st at your lowest and that tall I am surprised you weren't hospitalised. I haven't weighted as little as than since before my tenth birthday, I'm sure. For your height you could be 14st and still carry very little fat on you. I.e. 196lb or 89kg.
    I think that might be a little too heavy. I've got 2 friends, both 6'1". One weighs 75 kg and the other 80 kg. they're both chubby..
    Billie trips balls

If you are eating full meals and trying to gain weight, there is nothing wrong with snacking if you feel hungry again an hour or two later. What you snack on is important. People trying to lose weight need to avoid snacking. You are probably constrained by the physical size of your stomach. You could always go up to four full meals a day.

You can keep cooked beef for days even out of the fridge. In the fridge I would say at least a week, maybe two. I don't know as I always eat it before that. I tend to just come back to my plate the next morning.
    I don't think my stomach is too small. I'm actually pretty sure it's larger than most people's
    Billie trips balls

teach2183 is offline Senior Member
    I think that might be a little too heavy. I've got 2 friends, both 6'1". One weighs 75 kg and the other 80 kg. they're both chubby..
    Do they have a lot of muscle? If you are lifting, that weight will look very different on you. Don't worry about the scale. The only time I weighed myself in HS was when I went in for my yearly physical.

Depends on it it is muscle or fat. Someone with poor muscle development at that height and weight looks chubby. Someone with good muscle development looks lean and strong. Muscles are denser than fat.

Depends on it it is muscle or fat. Someone with poor muscle development at that height and weight looks chubby. Someone with good muscle development looks lean and strong. Muscles are denser than fat.
    Well I do have more muscle than them, and they gained all their fat on junk food. But I guess it doesn't relaly make a difference in body composition WHERE your calories come from does ot? I'm havimg a hard time gaining misle though. I've already hit a squat plateau on 115 lbs
    Billie trips balls

Page 22 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast