Page 20 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll dump my stuff here page 20

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    I think I'm gonna skip my sprints today and go for a nice walk instead
    well then

When you try to lose weight, is it true that this can happen too fast? If so, can you also gain weight too fast when that's your goal? Because if not, then I'll just eat 24/7 until I'm 150 lbs or so and then I'll see further.

So, like a lot of people write in their signature:

SW: 123 lbs at 6' CW: 132 lbs at 6'1" GW 150 lbs or so at 6'1 (or maybe 6'2" )
    well then

So it turned out that clinic was only for people 16+
    wtf?
    anyway, one of my teachers is awesome. He keeps everything as private as I want, I can tell him everything and he seems to understand. He got me a doctor/therapist, I'm not sure. I got an appointment june 11th
    well then

billp is offline Senior Member
    Went to Antwerp for the long weekend. Very nice place, much nicer than I expected. I was expecting either scruffiness like Zeebrugge or Third-worldness like Brussels. But it was stylish and pleasant, with friendly people. It always surprises me to hear such excellent English, often literally indistinguishable from a native speaker. Far cry from Germany. Drove through the Netherlands to get there - zoom - only half an hour. Admittedly that is a narrow bit of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    So it turned out that clinic was only for people 16+
    wtf?
    anyway, one of my teachers is awesome. He keeps everything as private as I want, I can tell him everything and he seems to understand. He got me a doctor/therapist, I'm not sure. I got an appointment june 11th
    Glad to hear it! Remember about printing off some of the threads you started to show him.

Quote Originally Posted by billp View Post
    Went to Antwerp for the long weekend. Very nice place, much nicer than I expected. I was expecting either scruffiness like Zeebrugge or Third-worldness like Brussels. But it was stylish and pleasant, with friendly people. It always surprises me to hear such excellent English, often literally indistinguishable from a native speaker. Far cry from Germany. Drove through the Netherlands to get there - zoom - only half an hour. Admittedly that is a narrow bit of the Netherlands.
    I also went to Antwerp some weeks ago unfortunately, my parents figured it would be a good idea to go on a guided tour through the sewer (is that word correclty used?) so I spent my day in antwerp walking through piss.
    well then

Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    I also went to Antwerp some weeks ago unfortunately, my parents figured it would be a good idea to go on a guided tour through the sewer (is that word correclty used?) so I spent my day in antwerp walking through piss.
    Heh heh. I naturally did not spend any time in any sewers. (Yes, you used it correctly.) More watching lots of plays at a theater festival, chatting up nubile young actresses and drinking to excess every night. I am sure you will look back on walking through sewage instead as definitely a memorable experience, if not an ideal one. Et some truly terrible waffles and lots of wheat based food, especially beer and bread. When you are with people and out and about, there is only so much swimming against the tide you can do with food. Now I am back 'home' have purged myself with 1 1/2lb calf steak and some sweet potato chips. Am definitely going to have to go back to Antwerp. I found I really missed big beef steaks during the four days away. Managed to do some good fasting too, to the great irritation of my food dependent friends. Being hungover so often I did eat quite a lot of sweet foods too, but everyone knows that allowed when you are hungover.

Quote Originally Posted by billp View Post
    Heh heh. I naturally did not spend any time in any sewers. (Yes, you used it correctly.) More watching lots of plays at a theater festival, chatting up nubile young actresses and drinking to excess every night. I am sure you will look back on walking through sewage instead as definitely a memorable experience, if not an ideal one. Et some truly terrible waffles and lots of wheat based food, especially beer and bread. When you are with people and out and about, there is only so much swimming against the tide you can do with food. Now I am back 'home' have purged myself with 1 1/2lb calf steak and some sweet potato chips. Am definitely going to have to go back to Antwerp. I found I really missed big beef steaks during the four days away. Managed to do some good fasting too, to the great irritation of my food dependent friends. Being hungover so often I did eat quite a lot of sweet foods too, but everyone knows that allowed when you are hungover.
    I actually had a lot of meat there, I went to an italian restaurant where everybody was eating pizza and I ordered some kind of steak and the manager was so surprised that somebody didn't order pizza that he kept asking me how I liked the steak.

So I made some good food decisions, but I also had a panna cotta and a belgian waffle
    Anyway, good you had fun
    well then

I just had my first cheat in over a month (i think)
    A chocolate fig, bleh
    well then

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Huungrryy
    well then

Page 20 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast