Thread: Let me intoduce myself... page

ImJustMe is offline Junior Member

Let me intoduce myself...

Hi Everyone!

New to the Primal lifestyle (I'm also practicing IF). With a very hectic lifestyle, it really seemed like a natural progression from the no sugar/grains lifestyle I normally lead.

There are definitely some changes I've had to make to become Primal that are difficult. I was a Dairy lover and I was a Diet Dew/Diet Snapple drinker. I am now well into Day 3 of no dairy and Day 2 of no artifical sweetener or caffeine. Thankfully, people at work have steered clear (out of fear? LOL) to allow me to deal with this.

I've already learned so much from this site and this forum and look forward to learning more.

See ya 'round the boards,
    Me

nwolfe is offline Junior Member
    Hello Me, how are ya doing? I, too have recently gone Primal, as they say. How far into Primal are you and how long have you been doing it? I love dairy as well; actually I love almost any food, so I know what you are going through.

Best of luck to you,
    andy

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome! In Primal you don't have to give up dairy unless it is causing you problems. It doesn't to me so I use lots of (mostly pastured, organic, local) dairy.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial