Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ~ Metric's BP Journal ~ page 9

Primal-JoJo is offline Senior Member
    Woohoo! Sounds great - remember, slow and steady wins the race
    Primal: Because I like to have my steak, and eat it too

Current Primal Journal
    My Old Primal Journal - Surviving my summer away from home
    Food blog: Sex or Chocolate: I choose STEAK!

Metric is offline Senior Member

15 June 12, PB Day 45

Exercise:
    0700 hrs: 45 minute walk home from overnight shift.
    1600 hrs: 30 minute walk to get groceries, wine and back home.

During IF:
    1400 hrs: iced coffee with 10% cream.
    1615 hrs: iced Nicaraguan coffee with 10% cream.

Meal #1: 2000 hrs
    First BBQ of the season: BBQ'd Grass-fed beef patty (seasoned with onion and garlic powder, fresh rosemary, Himalayan sea salt and fresh ground pepper), pan-fried pancetta, smoked cheddar, raw onion, mixed organic greens (topped with homemade ketchup and dijon mustard - not shown), served with BBQ'd organic asparagus spritzed with olive oil, served with two glasses of dry French red wine and water.

Attachment 7926

Meal #2: 2300 hrs
    BBQ'd Grass-fed beef patty (seasoned with onion and garlic powder, fresh rosemary, Himalayan sea salt and fresh ground pepper), pan-fried pancetta, smoked cheddar, raw onion, mixed organic greens topped with homemade ketchup and dijon mustard, pulled pork, two organic pasture eggs with butter, with BBQ'd organic asparagus spritzed with olive oil, served with water.

Attachment 7930
    Last edited by Metric; 06-15-2012 at 08:58 PM.

16 June 12, PB Day 46

Exercise:
    1400 hrs: 1 hour walk with my dog and playing with him at the dog beach.

Meal #1: (Sidedoor - Contemporary Kitchen & Bar)
    A bunch of tapas, shared with my other half. I had a glass of dry red wine and lots of water.

- Two bajan crispy Pacific Halibut fish tacos, with coriander, cabbage, house made pickles, avocado.
    Attachment 7940

- Two prawn dumplings with ginger and black vinegar, with green onions, house made pickled ginger and fresh herbs.
    Attachment 7941

- Broiled black cod, with butter leaf lettuce wrap, their "tasty sauce", fresh Thai basil, and house made pickled onions, beets, carrots, ginger and jalapenos.
    Attachment 7942

- Braised lamb shoulder in a Hanglay curry, with house made pickled asparagus and cauliflower, peanuts.
    Attachment 7944

- My dessert: Coffee with cream. My boyfriend had their homemade featured donuts. They were berry cream filled, dipped in white chocolate on one half and the other dipped in raw sugar, drizzled with a strawberry rhubarb puree.

Meal #2: 2230 hrs
    Mixed greens, cucumber, red and green peppers, onions, feta, olives, daisies with a Lebanese dressing, served with a glass of water and dry red wine.

Attachment 7946

Dessert
    : 30 Belgian Callebaut 71.8% Couverture Callets.
    Last edited by Metric; 06-16-2012 at 08:52 PM.

17 June 12, PB Day 47

Exercise:
    30 minute walk with my dog at the farmers market

Meal #1: 1030 hrs (at my IL's for father's day)
    - Scrambled eggs (non-organic) with green onions mixed with rice milk cooked with margarine, 6 strips of bacon, handful of blueberries and raspberries (non-organic), served with water. The meal also could have included crepes, cool whip, high-sugar muffins. Man CW at it's finest. I chose as best as I could while I was there. The quality of the food was quite obvious. Eggs were bland and tasteless and the bacon was mediocre, the blueberries and raspberries were well washed at least. Later in the morning (a couple hours later), my MIL brought out some watermelon and some sweetened lemon-aid and sweetened orange juice. Had none of this. (No picture)

Meal #2:
    1730 hrs
    - BBQ'd steak (not grass-fed), organic romaine, homemade ceasar dressing and 1.5 strips of pasture bacon pieces. Two glasses or dry red wine and water. Dessert: 60 Belgian Callebaut 71.8% Couverture Callets.

Attachment 7972

Attachment 7973

Meal #3: 2200 hrs
    - Whole avocado, 3 strips of pasture bacon, 2.5 organic pasture deviled ceasar eggs (yolks mixed with some of the homemade ceasar dressing instead of mayo), served with a glass of dry red wine and water.

Attachment 7974
    Last edited by Metric; 06-18-2012 at 08:13 PM.

18 June 12, PB Day 48

Exercise:
    - 30 minute walk with my sister
    - 30 minute walk with my dog

During IF:
    1145 hrs: Organic iced coffee with 10% cream.
    1245 hrs: Small cappuccino

Meal #1: 1900 hrs
    - BBQ'd hickory smoked pasture raised pork chop, mixed greens, 1 whole organic pasture egg, 1.5 strips pasture bacon, homemade ceasar dressing, 1oz raw sheep feta, served with a glass of dry red wine and a couple glasses of water. Dessert: 40 Belgian Callebaut 71.8% Couverture Callets, served with water. The pork chop was SO GOOD, I ate everything but the bone. I used my hands and everything.

Attachment 7975

Attachment 7976

Damn, I really hurt my pinky toe last night. I'm not sure if I broke it, but I know that I'm going to lose my toenail. Schmucked it on the corner of a stair last night at about 11pm. It's about 7:45am and it's still bleeding. Hoping that it will heal quickly cause I'm barely able to walk on that foot. I had to drive in to work today, which I hate doing. Oh well. Things could be worse!

ecks is offline Senior Member
    I guess you TOE-taled your foot yesterday! *sneers*. Sorry for the terrible pun but it's a punny kind of morning... hope you're ok!
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Quote Originally Posted by ecks View Post
    I guess you TOE-taled your foot yesterday! *sneers*. Sorry for the terrible pun but it's a punny kind of morning... hope you're ok!
    haha. Was good for a laugh.

19 June 12, PB Day 49

Exercise: None. Injury to toe last night.

During IF: organic coffee with 10% cream

Meal #1: 1230 hrs
    - 2 organic pasture eggs and 5 slices of pancetta, served with water and a coffee with 35% cream. (no picture)

Meal #2: 1730 hrs
    - 3 organic pasture eggs, 4 slices of smoked back bacon, rainbow chard and onions fried in butter, served with water and coffee with 10% cream.

Attachment 7990

Meal #3: 2100 hrs
    - grass-fed beef patty mixed with spices, topped with smoked cheddar, dijon mustard, homemade chipotle ketchup, homemade dill relish, onion, mixed greens with homemade ceasar dressing, 1 organic pasture eggs, 1 strip of bacon, 1 tbsp raw sheep feta served with Portugal red wine and a couple glasses of water.

Attachment 7991

20 June 12, PB Day 50

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Exercise: None... toe was still really sore.

Meal #1: 1400 hrs
    - 4 organic pasture, bacon and dill, deviled eggs. (I'll be posting this recipe on my new website once it's all set up.

Meal #2: 2100 hrs
    - grass-fed beef patty mixed with spices, topped with smoked cheddar, dijon mustard, homemade chipotle ketchup, homemade dill relish and onion, with Japanese turnips fried in butter, served with a glass of dry red wine and water.
    Last edited by Metric; 06-22-2012 at 02:03 AM.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast