Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: ~ Metric's BP Journal ~ page 16

Metric is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by NotDeadFred View Post
    Hi Metric,
    I found your thread while I was on the site trying to learn all I can so that I can do Primal right. I've been reading that sometimes women don't quite get the results they've been looking for, so I wanted to focus on a female who's actually losing wgt. and getting smaller. I love how you just dug in and didn't seem to look back! You're very inspirational! I have lots of wgt. to lose, but I feel so much better--more human--after only making 1 change. I ditched grains 2 days ago. For the first time in a long time, I feel in control of my appetite instead of it controlling me. I have energy for a change and feel like a nice person ;~).
    I want to thank you so much for posting your food in detail at the beginning. I know everyone is different, but it still helps. I have bought so many meal plans and nutrition books that I can't afford Mark's books just yet. I'm not going to let that stop me--I'm going to go with what I know from researching this site and go from there!
    I'm glad it's helping! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Welcome to MDA!

30 July 12, PB Day 90

Exercise:
    0545 hrs: 45 minute walk to work (4.3km).
    1900 hrs: 45 minute walk home from work (4.3km).

During IF:
    0600 hrs: Brazilian coffee with 18% cream.
    1200 hrs: Italian coffee with organic 10% cream.

Meal #1: 1430 hrs
    1/2 organic zucchini from my MIL garden fried in bacon fat, ground beef burger patty fried in bacon fat.

Meal #2: 2030 hrs
    3 slices of beef brisket in a homemade Primal Chipotle BBQ Sauce with organic 19% sour cream on a bed of organic lettuce from my garden, served with water.

Attachment 8661

Meal #3: 2200 hrs
    I was still hungry so I had another 3 slices of beef brisket, no BBQ sauce, fried in bacon fat. That should keep me full until tomorrow afternoon.
    Last edited by Metric; 07-30-2012 at 07:39 PM.

Czalmanoff is offline Junior Member
    Metric, you are doing so well! you're loosing an avg. of 9lbs a month, that's incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by Czalmanoff View Post
    Metric, you are doing so well! you're loosing an avg. of 9lbs a month, that's incredible!
    Thank you !!!

31 July 12, PB Day 91

Exercise:
    45 minute walk to work for overnight shift (4.3km)

Meal #1: 1430 hrs
    8 strips of pasture bacon, 4 whole boiled eggs topped with butter and garlic scapes fried in bacon fat. Dessert: 4 large squares of dark chocolate. (I was super hungry!!)

Meal #1.5: 2000 hrs
    Coffee with organic 10% cream.

Meal #2: 2330 hrs
    4 slices of brisket with a sweet potato with butter.
    Last edited by Metric; 08-01-2012 at 01:57 AM.

1 Aug 12, PB Day 92

Exercise:
    0545 hrs: 45 minute walk home from work after overnight shift (4.3km)
    1745 hrs: 45 minute walk to work for last overnight shift before my summer vacations!!!!!! (4.3km)

Meal #1: 1330 hrs
    5 slices of beef brisket fried in butter, 4 pasture organic eggs fried in bacon fat and 5 brussels sprouts fried in bacon fat. Water.

Meal #1.5: 2030 hrs
    Illy coffee with organic 10% cream. Water.

Meal #2: 2230 hrs
    5 slices of beef brisket with a large sweet potato with organic sour cream. Illy coffee with organic 10% cream. Water.
    Last edited by Metric; 08-02-2012 at 03:15 AM.

13 Aug 12, PB Day 104 - Back from my vacation

So happy to be back home! I didn't stick to primal very well while I was away. I never realized how much my family followed CW and SAD's. I will be doing my weigh-in and measurements tomorrow and I know I gained a pound or two. Hopefully it'll come off quickly. I've been eating processed carbs and eating many times throughout the day. For the next few days, I'll be consuming lots of fat to get myself back into the groove of things. While at my parents place, I entertained my nephew and that was really my only source of exercise. Over the past weekend was the Noelville Family SoftBall Tournament weekend. My back muscles, abs, quads and upper arms are all sore from the workout. Feels good

Exercise:
    0800 hrs: 1 hour walk with my dog (3.5km)

Meal #1: 1030 hrs
    3 slices of pasture uncured bacon and a bulletproof coffee containing two cups of organic Dominican Rep coffee, 3 tbsp organic butter (from grass fed), 2 tbsp coconut oil. Didn't have any cream at home so figured I'd give it a shot. I actually didn't like it which was surprising. I only ended up drinking about half of it.

Meal #2: 1530 hrs
    Deer sausage covered with my homemade Bolognese Sauce with organic cucumber from my grandfathers garden.

Attachment 8834

Meal #3: 2000 hrs
    Deer sausage, sweet potato covered with my homemade Bolognese Sauce, served with organic cucumber from my grandfathers garden.
    Last edited by Metric; 08-15-2012 at 02:52 PM.

14 Aug 12, PB Day 105

Exercise:
    1 hour walk with my dog (4.4 kms)

During IF:
    1000 hrs: Dominican coffee with 10% organic cream

Meal #1: 1500 hrs
    Two deer sausages served with my homemade Bolognese sauce and 1/4 organic cucumber.

Attachment 8885

Meal #2: 2030 hrs
    Yam mamuang, Beef Panang and Pad Gratiem Prik Thai. Super yummy!!!

Attachment 8884
    Last edited by Metric; 08-16-2012 at 01:52 PM.

15 Aug 12, PB Day 106

Exercise:
    0545 hrs: 45 minute walk to work (4.3 km)
    1900 hrs: 1h 10 minute walk back home via LCBO (5.4 km)

During IF:
    1030 hrs: Coffee with 10% organic cream
    1330 hrs: Coffee with 10% organic cream

Meal #1: 1515 hrs
    Beanless Chili.

Attachment 8886

Meal #2: 1830 hrs
    Deer sausage with 1/4 organic cucumber.

Meal #3: 2100 hrs
    Baked sweet potato topped with Beanless Chili and a dollop of organic full-fat sour cream.
    Last edited by Metric; 08-16-2012 at 02:04 PM.

AlaskanAlison is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I just wanted to say hi and congratulations on your amazing accomplishments. I am brand new to the forums - have been Primal for a little over a month. I had good losses the first month but now am starting to go in the other direction even though I feel like I've been sticking to Primal pretty well. I came over to the forums to try and find some inspiration, and found it in you! Congrats and keep up the good work. I can't wait to see how far you go!

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast