Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ~ Metric's BP Journal ~ page 12

Metric is offline Senior Member

4 July 12, PB Day 64

I've been away for a few days. Helped my sister move and unpack for the past few days. I ate some un-primal things while I was there. I had buns on my burgers (twice, once was today - see below in log) and some french fries fried in peanut oil (twice, once was today - see below in log). Other than that, I had chicken breast, potato salad with a grainy dijon mustard/vinegar sauce and a broccoli salad with a sweet onion vinaigrette with onions, sunflower seeds and raisins. So could have been worse. They were snacking on chips, pop, crackers, etc. I didn't. I drank water and coffee, had no snacks and no dessert.

Exercise:
    Unpacking, going up and down the stairs and squatting
    1830 hrs: 20 minute walk with my dog

Meal# 1: 1300 hrs
    Cheeseburger (with bun) with mustard, ketchup, mayo, pickles, raw onions with french fries cooked in peanut oil.

Meal #2: 2030 hrs:
    1 skewer of bacon wrapped chicken, grilled onions and green peppers. 0.5 skewer of bacon wrapped beef, grilled onions and green peppers, served with 2 grilled zucchinis. Dessert: strawberries in whole milk.

Attachment 8287

Attachment 8288
    Last edited by Metric; 07-04-2012 at 07:29 PM.

5 July 12, PB Day 65

Meal #1: 1630 hrs
    1 skewer of bacon wrapped chicken, grilled onions and green peppers. 0.5 skewer of bacon wrapped beef, grilled onions and green peppers, served with 2 grilled zucchinis.

Meal #2: 2000 hrs (birthday celebration dinner at Side Door)
    Two fish tacos, papaya salad and broiled black cod lettuce wraps served with a glass of dry red wine.
    Last edited by Metric; 07-06-2012 at 03:23 PM.

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    just saw your journal from mine. great stuff. you're making me hungry.

terrific progress by the way. 23 lbs., 16 inches. way to go!

fatisyummy is offline Member
    Thanks for this awesome journal. The photos are so awesome! Not only does your food look scrumptious, but it's really helpful and inspirational to see the success you are having and the visual that the photos provide is so helpful.

9 July 12, PB Day 69

Hello...

Wow, I've been eating like crap for the past few days. Still helping my sister unpack and eating at their SAD house. Happy to be back home now!

Exercise:

Meal #1: 1500 hrs
    Organic fair-trade espresso served with organic whole milk (latte). 5 organic pasture eggs mixed with organic sour cream, with garlic scapes and onions fried in bacon fat, 3 strips of pasture bacon, 3 garlic scapes fried in bacon fat and 2 homemade dilled pickles. Dessert: organic strawberries with organic whole milk.

Attachment 8361

Attachment 8358

Attachment 8359

Attachment 8360

Meal #2: 2000 hrs
    Elk (with pork for fat) sausage cooked in bacon fat, 1/3 organic cucumber and cheddar cheese, served with water.
    (Picture to be added later)
    Last edited by Metric; 07-10-2012 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by primalrob View Post
    just saw your journal from mine. great stuff. you're making me hungry.

terrific progress by the way. 23 lbs., 16 inches. way to go!
    Quote Originally Posted by fatisyummy View Post
    Thanks for this awesome journal. The photos are so awesome! Not only does your food look scrumptious, but it's really helpful and inspirational to see the success you are having and the visual that the photos provide is so helpful.
    Thanks you guys!

11 July 12, PB Day 71

It's my birthday today.... Turned 31. I must say that I feel so much better than I did for the past 5 years (since I had my first epileptic seizure and was put on medicine). My sister and I are going to the movies tonight, so I want to eat lots so I do not get hungry at the theatre.

Exercise:
    20 minute walk with my dog
    30 minute walk carrying about 20 lbs

During IF:
    1430 hrs: Brazil reserve peaberry coffee with coffee cream

Meal#1: 1700 hrs
    chicken thigh fried in bacon fat, sweet potato covered in a tomato meat sauce and organic sour cream. Served with water. THIS WAS SOOO GOOD!!! Dessert: local strawberries (with greens) in full-fat unsweetened coconut milk. (I was so full from the dinner portion that I couldn't finish the dessert. Ate roughly half of the dessert.)

Attachment 8400

Attachment 8401

Meal #2: 2300 hrs
    Chicken thigh friend in bacon fat, 1/4 organic cucumber with Capriny goat cheese.
    Last edited by Metric; 07-12-2012 at 12:10 PM.

showupeveryday is offline Junior Member
    Ooooo I'm new to the forum, and have come across your journal - wow it's amazing, and what you've achieved is brilliant. I'm starting today, so you're journal has given me a big boost. Thanks! And Happy Birthday!!!!!

Primal-JoJo is offline Senior Member
    Wholly DROOL! Wow that sweet potato looks SOOO GOOD - gonna have to try that! I'm loving the idea of meat with a side of meat sauce lol.
    Primal: Because I like to have my steak, and eat it too

Current Primal Journal
    My Old Primal Journal - Surviving my summer away from home
    Food blog: Sex or Chocolate: I choose STEAK!

ringleader is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I just found this by the link in your signature on the forum.

I find you very inspirational - I have just joined and I need to accomplish almost exactly what you have and its very encouraging to see you have done it in such a short time!

I'm only really in the first days of going primal but because of your success I have more hope for results now

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast