Thread: Hello from Milton Keynes (about as far away from Malibu as you can get!) page

AlexistheAquarian is offline Junior Member

Hello from Milton Keynes (about as far away from Malibu as you can get!)

Primal Fuel
    Hi everyone, I'm Alexis, 31, married stay@home mum of two kids under school age. Living in Milton Keynes which isn't quite as built up as people might think, and when the sun shines it's actually quite nice!

5 foot 1 and about 8 stone 8 (120 pounds?), 26% body fat, would like to be a toned dress size 8! Been following Weight Watchers since November 2010, with some lasting sucess; but now looking for a dietary way to sustain my energy levels so I can ditch the car and cycle more than I am currently, with more reserves to tone up and condition my poor battered Core (2 c-sections, not nice). Oh and to do everything else a busy mum has to do!

Been 'Clean Eating' for about a month, but still had that pesky 'bloat' which makes me look 5 months pregnant. Discovered Primal by chance on the internet. On Day 2 and can actually feel my abdominal 'bloat' diminishing. Never thought I'd see and feel results that fast.

Will be back here often to get tips on turning my whole family primal, but for now, glad to meet you all!

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    *waves to the concrete cows*

Dice Monkey is offline Member
    Greetings and welcome. And as much as I hate to admit it, I have no idea where Milton Keynes, is
    "I did it for money and for a woman. I didn't get the money, and I didn't get the woman"

Ladybee is offline Junior Member
    Hello Milton Keynes Ladybee from Hemel Hempstead here, seems the word is spreading in the uk.

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Hello
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Debs is offline Junior Member
    Hi Alexis, and welcome. I'm pretty new here myself but I find the community really helpful and supportive.

I don't know MK well myself (except from shopping), although my sister works there, but it's always nice to hear from more UK folk!