Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sonofab**ch!! (Candice's Journal) page

CanTasm is offline Junior Member

Sonofab**ch!! (Candice's Journal)

Shop Now
    One of the first posts I read on this website described these forums as being partly like an AA, because a great many of you are coming from carb/sugar addiction yourselves. Please. Amateurs. I've eaten boxes of donuts bigger than you for breakfast.

I'm sick of starting over. I'm sick of "one last time." I'm sick of "tomorrow I'll do better." I'm sick of never finishing anything. I'm sick of knowing that I am capable of looking and feeling so much better, but feeling like I will always fail.

Tomorrow it begins. At the best and worst time for me, because this is law school exam week... which I normally supplement with twice my weight in junk food. Well, not this semester. (Except for tonight, when I polished off a bag of granola in one sitting while studying).

I feel really, really, really bad for anyone who comes near me in the next 30 days without adequate safety precautions.

--C

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Been there! Used to eat a whole pizza to myself and still be hungry. You'll do fine, this is healing time.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Me too! The hell of it is that I love working out and have a fitness goal in mind. But my diet is completely out of control. It is the monster of self-sabotage that I'm up against here.

And thank you for sharing. It's very, very good to know that I'm not the only one.

Day 1
    Mood: Bitchy
    Well as anyone could have predicted, the granola-binge left me lethargic and crappy all day. Went to the gym at about 3, sweated out some anger and carbs.

Meal 1 (post workout): Salad (spinach, vegetables, eggs, chicken, sunflower seeds, vinegar)

I had 2 cups of coffee with almond milk before then, don't know if I should log those or not.

Snack: Jello Fat Free/Sugar Free Pudding made with Almond Milk
    Last edited by CanTasm; 05-01-2012 at 05:02 PM.

I shall continue following your journal with caution and a bicycle helmet...
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I shall continue following your journal with caution and a bicycle helmet...
    LOL! Follow at your own peril. I swear a.lot. And I don't really know what I'm doing yet so expect to be inundated with useless information about myself

PamBam is offline Senior Member
    Umm...knock, knock...
    Yeah, um.....hi
    Mind if I pop my head around the corner for a second?
    Yes, oh, OK, I'll stay back
    here.

I know you're feeling bitchy today, but I just wanted to let you know you're not alone and that things WILL get better.
    You're second paragraph, above, reminded me of the saying I painted on my garage/gym wall this weekend:

"If you're tired of starting over, stop giving up!"

I thought maybe knowing that there are others out there that have tried and failed over and over, might help. We're all in this together!
    5'10" HW 264 (9/15/2011) PSW 238 (4/9/2012) CW 231 GW 165

Yes it does help! And thank you so much for the words of wisdom. I feel safe here.

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    Primalize your pantry/fridge- do not stock granola, grains, most dairy etc unless u tolerate it. Force yourself to pay for junk like pizza & pastries outside your house & eat it in full view of others. The world is starting to catch on & the staff wherever you go may get a chuckle at your expense. Ha,ha, the chubby pastry girl is here again etc.
    Set limits for yourself & develop a plan of how you will get through the week. Learn to like primal basics like salad, eggs, meat etc. Intermittent fasting might help because it automatically sets a limit & gives you a chance to do better each meal. Consider taking Bach essences to develop emotional willpower from within. Stop thinking in terms of "starting over", this phrase is getting on my last nerve, instead think of how you will keep going. There is an element of primal that is really just routines & habits- at some point you will be able to do it in your sleep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast