Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #PrimalChat on Twitter page

jpickett1968 Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Twitter may be a goofy fad, but it's also a fun way to connect with folks. I've collected about 75 folks who are on and it's fun to see how interconnected we are to each other.

Covering healthcare to getting a job, people can also have a virtual conference on Twitter by using hashtags. For example, someone names a time/day for said "conference" or "chat" and then on every entry you make, you simply type #primalchat. Then you can review other entries by typing #primalchat into the search box of Twitter and then you refresh to see what people are writing. Best of all, if you "miss" the actual event, you can still search and read what others wrote on the hastagged topic!

The off-shoot of doing a #primalchat is to raise the awareness of your followers and also have a synergistic effect on Twitter as we all engage in the #primalchat. We'll more than likely attract a few newbies who are on the fringes about going Primal. Who knows - maybe Mark will join in as we gain critical mass?! It's certainly a step in the right direction to let others know the truths behind going Primal.

I'm looking at starting this up either tomorrow night (WEDNESDAY) around 8 PM CST or I'll have to wait until next week as I'll be out of town. For anyone interested, please say yea or nay so I can gauge interest.

jpickett1968 Guest

Thanks to those who have responded via email. Mark emailed me that he would not be able to attend but the show must go on and I know there's more than enough intelligence in this group to support helping other newbies.

Annika is offline Senior Member

I might be able to make it - but I'm not 100% sure. Sounds fun!

My blog: Pretty Good Paleo
    On Twitter: @NEKLocalvore

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

I think I'll be able to "come" (just keep posting here to remind!) haha. My husband has to work late tomorrow and I get off work at "dinnertime." So maybe I'll chat while I have dinner.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member

I don't have twitter, but I would be more than willing to make one if it meant chatting with the likes of you guys.

Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

lesliek is offline Member

So...it's happening tomorrow night or next week?

shepherd is offline Junior Member

I'll try to pitch in a bit, but I have a chat for an online biochem class starting at 7:30 CST, so I might be sporadic.

In your face, Space Coyote!

jpickett1968 Guest

Just to clarify - PrimalChat kicks off tomorrow night, Wednesday, at 8 PM CST. For more info and how to participate, check out http://primalchat.com

jpickett1968 Guest

If you're not on Twitter right now using #primalchat for your hashtag, you are missing out! Tons of folks are conversing left and right - amazing talks, amazing folks and amazing community!

Acmebike is offline Member

Stop into twitter ASAP and search #primalchat and join in, goofy good time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast