Thread: The horrible feeling that comes with the old eating habits... explain? page

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member

The horrible feeling that comes with the old eating habits... explain?

Shop Now
    In short, I ate some crap last weekend, some cake at a wedding, a burger bun (with burger obviously), some ice cream and what not. I then spent the next few days feeling extremely tired and short of energy.

What is it that creates this crash? Assume it's tied in with being pretty low carb for an extended period and then introducing a load of processed type carbs back into the body which is taking me out of being a fat burner and back into being a carb or sugar burner which in turn makes me tired because I go back to paleo living and I'm then not getting the carbs and sugar that my body wants to burn?

I'm probably not explaining this weel at all, but thanks for any information.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smilingjustalittlebit View Post
    In short, I ate some crap last weekend, some cake at a wedding, a burger bun (with burger obviously), some ice cream and what not. I then spent the next few days feeling extremely tired and short of energy.

What is it that creates this crash? Assume it's tied in with being pretty low carb for an extended period and then introducing a load of processed type carbs back into the body which is taking me out of being a fat burner and back into being a carb or sugar burner which in turn makes me tired because I go back to paleo living and I'm then not getting the carbs and sugar that my body wants to burn?

I'm probably not explaining this weel at all, but thanks for any information.

Remove crap from diet....realize you felt like crap eating crap. Reintroduce said crap....find that yup, it really does make you feel like crap. The initial removal just made your body more acutely aware of the damage you do when eating crap.

In this case I'd say its not just the huge sugar dump (although that could be part of it), but also the toxins.

Leida is offline Senior Member
    High carb after low carb normally causes feeling of tiredness and lethargy. Very high carb-ups are actually the hardest days when you do carb cycling. It will pass very quickly once you start eating normally.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.