Thread: Best life insurance options for a primal athlete? page

glorth2 is offline Senior Member

Best life insurance options for a primal athlete?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sorry if this has been discussed here before. I'm a 42 year old male and my ex and I have a requirment in our property settlement that we each have to have a $500k life insurance policy with each other as the beneficiary, so the kids are covered in case anything happens to one of us. I pay about $34/month for this and I got it in 2003. I'm about 6' tall and 200lbs but have broad shoulders and am muscular. I'm very athletic and feel like I'm in great shape but, of course, when they took my measurements using BMI I came in as being "obese". I'd like to switch from the company I'm currently with for a couple of reasons but I'm wondering if anyone out there can recommend a company that, instead of using BMI, would use a more accurate measurement like body fat percentage. I'd also, obviously, want to go with someone that truly understood cholesterol and didn't give me a red flag for my very good, albeit primal, cholesterol levels. Thanks in advance.

runman1954 is offline Member
    I'm a life insurance rep. Companies vary in the way they will evaluate someone like yourself. Your height/weight ration isn't an issue. You should be able to get a $500,000 policy close to what your paying now.