Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm New (and I'll Give It A Month) page 2

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

You seem to be adapting very well. Keep up the good work. Make coconut oil your friend and don't fear the fatty meats.

You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Timothy is offline Senior Member

Shoot Prince, you make it sound too easy! Which it actually is, once you get over the mental hangups and carb withdrawal. It's pretty much all downhill from where you are now.

And if the concept of becoming a modern-day Thor seems unlikely... see how you feel at the end of the month!

barryman9000 is offline Senior Member

thehallowprinc

- It took me about 2.5 weeks to get over all those initial headaches, foggy head, and in my case panic attacks (which sucked). Just a heads up in case you start to notice any of those things, just keep with it! It gets easier and I'm guessing soon it'll just be "easy."

And speaking of eating a lot of eggs, check out this one. Very enlightening:

http://wholehealthsource.blogspot.co...ured-eggs.html

Brewtality Guest

thehallowprince

My advice to everyone, is eat way more than you think you should in the first week or two. With such a huge shift, its really hard to know if you are getting all those calories you are used to. I know you want to lose weight, but if you undershoot too much that first week, you will drop your metabolism and make it that much harder.

Plus its a great time to really experiment with the foods and find what sort of meals you will look forward to at the end of the day. It gets you looking forward to the new foods instead of looking back to the old foods and will make it easier to stick with it.

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member

Thanks guys, you are all very encouraging!! I'll be sure to update on April 1st to let you all know what my thoughts are!

March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Timothy is offline Senior Member

Looking forward to the update, Prince. We're here if you need us!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12