Thread: Workout plans? page

brightside is offline Junior Member

Workout plans?

Primal Fuel
    I'm reading TPB and have been eating Primal for one week now (with one slip up and lesson learned!). I'm frustrated and a little sad that I simply do not have the energy to follow my usual workout schedule. It was totally non-PB, but I liked it. Lots of cardio classes and light weight/high rep classes. I liked it because it was easy to follow and always felt like I had a lot of sugar energy to burn off. That being said, I am open to a new way of doing things. I am a fitness enthusiast and must get a GOOD workout at least 3-4 times a week. But, left without a plan, I will overcomplicate things and often skip workouts altogether because I don't know what to do.

So, are there any PB or PB friendly workout plans/schedules out there? Something that is easy to follow along with and will get me started on an exercise schedule that will compliment my new eating habits. My usual MO of 2 hours of back to back cardio classes is not working for me anymore. Help!

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Is this the sort of thing you mean - Primal Blueprint Fitness | Mark's Daily Apple

I'm following it and enjoying it, plus it's flexiable enough to include anything I want, like my monthly longer runs, and the chap that wrote seems to know what he is on about
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................