Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: African Mango makes you lose a shit ton of weight?? page 3

Terry H is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    It's a slick version of taters.

AlanC is offline Senior Member
    As a sales copywriter the first thing I did was look at the top of the page...

See that bit where it says "Advertisement"?

So their "top story" is an advert? I think that tells you everything you need to know about "hlifestyles.com"

AC

"Dr. Oz is the worst. The guy takes CW or some new fringe magic bullet packages it up and puts it in nice 7 min segments.

I love it when he wears scrubs on the show. I can just imagine him walking off the set and straight into surgery.

He is an absolute medical sideshow clown."

You might want to re-think that.

"According to The New York Times, Dr. Oz is "one of the most accomplished cardiothoracic surgeons of his generation." Over the course of his career, he has performed 5,000 open-heart surgeries, has successfully transplanted people's lungs and is just generally in the upper fraction of the top one-tenth of a percent of doctors you want standing over your split-open chest cavity in life-and-death situations."

"When he's not walking a middle-aged housewife through a gigantic model of her husband's swollen urethra on national television, Dr. Oz is still the acting director of the Cardiovascular Institute and Complementary Medicine Program at New York-Presbyterian Hospital, which you might recognize as one of the 10 best hospitals in the country. He spends most of his week writing and filming his show, but on Thursdays he can still be found performing complicated open-heart surgeries that take hours and require him to take people's lives in his hands."

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-dumb-c...han-you-think/
    Last edited by AlanC; 11-09-2012 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Defending Dr Oz

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    He also got his butt scoped (colonoscopy) on national tv. I know Katie Couric did it first, but he does put his ass on the line. Approximately 30,000 people a year die because they didn't ass up on their 50th birthday. If he saved a few lives with that show, he's not a demon.

I think the guy is pretty genuine, even if he disagrees with Primal/Paleo.

That said, I never follow anyone's advice 100% of the time. "Question Authority," was one of my generation's mantras.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Do they perhaps work with a "reasonable diet and exercise"
    curious, i read the small print in an add in one of my muscle mags

'taken with a low carb diet'

so yeah, they do exactly jack and shit by themselves
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

denshand is offline Junior Member
    I got into primal because the whole processed weight loss food market never really convinced me at all: I've never seen someone loosing weight and then keeping their desired result for long, even when starving themselves.

delphiachuenten12 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i have heard a lot about dried African mango that you can easily manage to lose a lot of weight with that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123