Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies - What are have you eaten today? page

c_bolton12 is offline Member

Ladies - What are have you eaten today?

Hello ladies- I'd love to know what some fellow female PBers goals and eating habits are.

Goals: I'm not really in this to lose weight, I found out I had a gluten allergy in February (who doesn't? ) and decided to do Primal for the health benefits. The weight loss has largely been unintentional. Training hasn't changed much except I have more energy for play now so have been doing that more.

Exercise/calories: I lift for about 45 minutes 3-4 times a week. I run, bike or swim for at least a little while (20 minute minimum) every morning, and walk everywhere. Oh, and I play street hockey, flag football, and ultimate frisbee each once a week (yay NYC intramurals!). I have a 1200 minimum calorie intake, and count daily, because when I don't count I frequently get to the end of the day and realize I've only eaten 600-800 calories. Oops.

Anywho, here is my eating day for today:
    10am: whole fat plain yogurt with a handful of sunflower seeds
    11am: workout. Lift circuit (45 minutes), 20 minutes walking max incline on the treadmill
    1pm: bacon cheeseburger from Five Guys with no bun (delicious! ) and a cup of broccoli when I got home.

Still undecided on whether I'll eat dinner as I'm not very hungry, but I did walk about 3 miles post work out taking care of various errands then started packing for my move next week so I think I should eat something to at least get to my minimum calorie intake.

What are you all doing? Are you hitting any bumps in the road?

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    So far today ive had chicken nibbles, I cooked them in ghee, coconut oil and hot sauce.
    Most of my other meals consist of some kind of meat, either fried in a pan, or roasted/grilled, plus steamed veg with butter.

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    Goal, loose weight, loose fibroids, Get Hubby healthy

several walks with the dogs (estimated about 3 miles total?) Plus played fetch (dog drops frizbe in feild , I go fetch it)

IF breakfast (not hungry)
    2pm about 8oz of smoked salmon
    7pm BAS with mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, Avacado, Strawberrys, Sauted onions & red pepper
    Half a dozen each Scallops & Tiger Prawns fried in garlic & butter then drizzled the lot with honeymustard dressing (raw honey, mustard, Olive oil & Apple cider vinegar wizzed through the blenderizer)

So far so good
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I haven't had anything yet. It's only just about 10 am. I'll probably have something to eat around 11 am.

Nady is offline Senior Member
    So far, 2 cups coffee with ½&½ and 1 diet (splenda) coke with a lime wedge, and two well watered glasses of diet tonic water. Not much of a purest~ but I'm going to eat good tonight!

c_bolton12 is offline Member
    DinoHunter: your BAS looks delicious!!
    It is always too early to quit.
    Went primal- 02/25/12, height: 5'6", starting weight: 143.0, current weight: 133.8

"Doubt never stops. Neither do you."- Prove People Wrong.
    http://www.provepeoplewrong.com/

Angieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    Goal, loose weight, loose fibroids, Get Hubby healthy

several walks with the dogs (estimated about 3 miles total?) Plus played fetch (dog drops frizbe in feild , I go fetch it)

IF breakfast (not hungry)
    2pm about 8oz of smoked salmon
    7pm BAS with mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, Avacado, Strawberrys, Sauted onions & red pepper
    Half a dozen each Scallops & Tiger Prawns fried in garlic & butter then drizzled the lot with honeymustard dressing (raw honey, mustard, Olive oil & Apple cider vinegar wizzed through the blenderizer)

So far so good

Wow. That looks delicious!

Angieh is offline Senior Member
    Coffee with heavy cream
    2 over-medium eggs fried in Kerrygold butter atop a salad with olive oil/dijon/lemon juice dresssing.
    1.5 grassfed burgers with Claussen pickles, mustard, cheese.

We are kind of low on food at the moment so definitely not the most exciting of daily menus. It's 6pm, and I am getting ready to go for a walk. I will probably still eat something else before day's end but not sure what.

tresa is offline Member
    A ton of coffee w/cream.

Steak and a big salad for lunch.

Later in day took the kidlet to one of those froyo places where you make your own and pay by weight. I just filled my cup up with cut up fresh fruit with some whipped cream on top.

Still full from lunch and fruit, so having more coffee but no dinner.

I find (to my great amazement) that I'm not very hungry anymore.

j3nn is online now Senior Member
    I took the day off from IF today due to feeling hungover--not from drinking; sinuses and electrolyte imbalance. I needed nourishment asap. Typically, I'm in a deficit for weight loss via IF, calorie cycling, and activity.

So far today: 1/2 cup Bubbie's raw sauerkraut; 2 eggs cooked in Kerrygold butter medium-well done over-easy with Kerrygold Barney Castle cheese melted atop; half of an avocado sprinkled with Himalayan pink salt and black pepper; 1/2 cup grape tomatoes; a red pear; and a dark chocolate Zico coconut water. I'm pretty hungry today.
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast