Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I seem to have a disorder..... page

Darwin17 is offline Senior Member

I seem to have a disorder.....

Shop Now
    It is called CQESMM disorder or Can't Quit Eating So Much Meat disorder.

A 16oz steak to me is no longer satisfying......that is now in the 24oz range. Primal has really gotten out of hand with me in the fact that I now "listen" to my body and follow the directions. Example will be last night where I had a 1.3lb ribeye that was cooked to perfection, then about 20 min. later I went into the fridge and took out the 2lbs of fresh ground meat and made burgers out of it....then ate two of them. I am thinking that was about 2lbs of total beef I ate.

This has been going on for a while two weeks ago I didn't have anything for lunch prepared so I had for forage in the grocery store to find food. I purchased on of those whole roasted chickens and a avocado.....then ate all of it to the amazement of my co workers.

I have not eaten this type of volume of food since high school!!! I have stopped loosing weight due to the calories I am consuming but man am I getting some muscle growth out of this CQESMM!!!

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin17 View Post
    It is called CQESMM disorder or Can't Quit Eating So Much Meat disorder.

A 16oz steak to me is no longer satisfying......that is now in the 24oz range. Primal has really gotten out of hand with me in the fact that I now "listen" to my body and follow the directions. Example will be last night where I had a 1.3lb ribeye that was cooked to perfection, then about 20 min. later I went into the fridge and took out the 2lbs of fresh ground meat and made burgers out of it....then ate two of them. I am thinking that was about 2lbs of total beef I ate.

This has been going on for a while two weeks ago I didn't have anything for lunch prepared so I had for forage in the grocery store to find food. I purchased on of those whole roasted chickens and a avocado.....then ate all of it to the amazement of my co workers.

I have not eaten this type of volume of food since high school!!! I have stopped loosing weight due to the calories I am consuming but man am I getting some muscle growth out of this CQESMM!!!
    I have this same disorder and the evidence shows its genetic (both my boys suffer as well). Their is a cure! More meat....oh and don't forget your liver and bone broth

Seriously if your picture is any indication you look like a big guy. Probably need the stuff. My disorder goes in cycles.

bryanccfshr is offline Senior Member
    Same here. Eating a whole chicken is normal for me. This morning I ate sixteen ounces of beef chuck six eggs and an avocado. I have two more meals planned
    Integrity is what we do when nobody's watching.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Do you specifically crave meat or are you just hungry in general?
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    Do you specifically crave meat or are you just hungry in general?
    Meat seems to be the only thing that satisfies the hunger!!! I eat veggies too but I just love me some meat!!!

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Hahaha you're so funny.

When I eat a pound of meat, I usually crave more meat. But by the time I'm done with my half dozen eggs and sweet potato I don't want to eat more. How much are you working out?

Forgotmylastusername is offline Senior Member
    Calorie for calorie, high fat meat with only some non starchy vegetables is still fairly easy to over eat for many. Add some baked potatoes with your meals, they have by far the highest satiety score and are very difficult to over eat.

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    Make a pork butt roast and eat a pound of that. You'll be satisfied and able to move on with your life. I don't care what they say about PUFA. Deeply fatted pork makes me feel better than rib-eyes.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 170 x 3. Current Deadlift: 220 x 3

milkycereal is offline Senior Member
    Eat some bread or rice or potatos.

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Hahaha you're so funny.

When I eat a pound of meat, I usually crave more meat. But by the time I'm done with my half dozen eggs and sweet potato I don't want to eat more. How much are you working out?
    I do 2 sessions a week of super intense and heavy lifting. Working on getting in one more day of crossfit style cardio.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast