Thread: Down 11lbs! page

teach2183 is offline Senior Member

Down 11lbs!

Primal Fuel
    Just wanted to share. Gave up wheat (mostly) in January. Found primal about a month ago. I'm down 11lbs and my old jeans fit. What a wonderful feeling! Have been following my body's hunger cues, especially since I'm still nursing my almost 2yo. It's awesome to be able to lose without being hungry all the time and without having to do a ton of cardio. Finally what my body needs!

I still have another 30lbs to go to get to college weight, but only another 5 to get where I was before my first pregnancy!

JoAnn68 is offline Junior Member
    Wow! That is awesome. Your weight should come off steadily since you are a nursing mom. It's great to be fitting into the old jeans huh?? I found a pair under my bed that I had never worn. A pair of slim leg Levi's size 12, that I bought and never returned. They fit perfect now and they are my favorite jeans. After the last 15 pounds comes off, I'm going to buy a new pair a size smaller. Keep us posted how it goes.

JoAnn

PamBam is offline Senior Member
    Wow, Teach2183, that's so great! Keep up the good work.
    5'10" HW 264 (9/15/2011) PSW 238 (4/9/2012) CW 231 GW 165

teach2183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoAnn68 View Post
    Your weight should come off steadily since you are a nursing mom. JoAnn
    I've actually had the opposite experience with my second child. I have been pregnant/nursing since 8/2007 and this time it's been a lot harder to lose the weight. I'm trying to focus on eating healthy for now and will get more serious if need be after I'm done nursing.

Analog6 is offline Senior Member
    Terranora, far north coast NSW, Australia
    Well done Teach! It seems almost impossible that eating so much can be so good for us as proven by effortless loss of weight as the body adjusts. I have subscribed to your journal to follow your progress.

An I too have found some pants I never wore as they were a bit tight, and now they fit. It does feel good.
    Odille
    F 58 / 170cms / SW 131.5 kgs / Current 112.4/ GW 65
    following Primal Lifestyle and swimming my way to health

My Primal Blog / Photo Blog / RedBubble shop / My Calendars / My Facebook

PrimalJes is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on being 11 lbs. down! I'm nursing my 2 year old, and in the very beginning, I lost a lot of weight from nursing, only to gain it all back and more. I think it was a severe lack of fat in my diet. Anyway, I found MDA just over a month ago and I'm down 8.4 lbs. and feeling great, too! Great job with the weight loss and great job giving your baby a great start in life!