Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bulletproof Rapid Fat Loss Protocol page

healthy11 is offline Senior Member

Bulletproof Rapid Fat Loss Protocol

Shop Now
    Bulletproof Fasting: The Rapid Fat Loss Protocol | The Bulletproof Executive

Anyone here tried this? Any thoughts? I am a female with about 20 lbs to lose. I have been primal for a year and a half and lost 20 lbs. in the first 8 months and not much since. I am looking for something to kickstart it. Just wondering if this is too extreme or if I should give it a shot? Would love to know if anyone else here has tried it. Input greatly appreciated!

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    I havent read it all, I stopped when I got to this part, since you said only 20 pounds to lose.

This is also not intended for people who are already fairly lean (10-14% body fat). It is designed for obese and severely overweight people who want to lose fat as fast as possible.

I'm not exactly "fairly lean (10-14% body fat)" though.

Groktimus Prime is offline Junior Member
    I say why not experiment for a little bit and see what happens. One way to interpret your plateau is that you need to do something a little different to re-start the weight loss again. If it works, great; if it doesn't work, try something else until you obtain the desired results.
    In Sanity,
    Charlie

Weight: 350/200 (within 16 months)/205
    Body Fat: 50%/12%/10%

A Day in the Life of Groktimus Prime

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    I have been doing the BP coffee with IF (fast-5) for a little over a week now. It is painless. I was gaining and losing the same 2 pounds, but I had a loss of 1.8 after a week of this so I am hoping it is gone for good this time. I am anxious for my next weigh in.

Clymb is offline Senior Member
    That's a looooooot of supplements! Other than that I don't see an issue. Not that supplements are necessarily an issue, I just see it as a bit excessive

Quote Originally Posted by Clymb View Post
    That's a looooooot of supplements! Other than that I don't see an issue. Not that supplements are necessarily an issue, I just see it as a bit excessive
    It's really pricey for the supplements... he said they are supplements we should be taking anyway. I already have some of them, too, and it would still cost me a couple hundred to buy the ones I don't have. Maybe I will just do the bulletproof coffe in the morning and buckle down on my eating.

abqandrea is offline Junior Member
    Also I think that anytime a MALE writes "10-14%" bodyfat, that's in guy terms. On a female that would be about 20%, give or take - you should account for the essential fat that differentiates the genders.

Charlie Golf is offline Senior Member
    I didn't really see it, but is one supposed to avoid working out during this deal?
    iHerb.com 1st time buyer $5 discount code: GIS836

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    Exercise?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast