Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: Kalli's Leptin Reset Experiment page 74

WaylandC is offline Senior Member
    Sickness caused by emotions? Sound like a bunch of woo woo hooey stuff. The only link I'd say there may be would be "stress".

kalli889 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    i'm glad your mom found the source of her pain and is willing to dissolve the gall stones as opposed to having surgery. I wish more people were as receptive to food as medicine.
    me too!
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Current BF%: 35
    Goal BF%: 20-23

My mom announced that she is going to find a naturopath to help her with her gallstones! Hooray!
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Halved my meds for a few days. Sleep is better and my skin is less greasy. Still can't eat enough, though. Hit my macros yesterday, and then was basically full all day today. Too full for a BAB, which has been my problem on meds. Had an egg shake for dinner, because I thought if I have the eggs and they make me sleepy, then why not have them for dinner? Because now I feel ill. . I'll use the rest for boiled eggs to take to work for snacks, because I seem to do okay with about 2-3 at a time.

Oh well. Farmer's Market tomorrow for grass-fed beef, and maybe a Costco run? I'm thinking of going into work tomorrow...I could use the overtime for winter things... SINCE I GOT RID OF ALL OF MY WINTER THINGS AFTER I LEFT NYC TO MOVE TO LOS ANGELES. (sorry/not sorry for shouting)

I got samples of Vitamineral Greens, Earth, and Zeoforce, and 10 mins after I took them I felt really clear and sharp and the whites of my eyes turned super white. Superfoods!
    Last edited by kalli889; 11-08-2013 at 07:47 PM.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Still getting super full super fast. Oh well. This makes eating meat much cheaper!
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Slept for 15 hours last night. Woke up ravenously hungry. Ate a BAB of 3 chicken sausages (45 g ptn) with sauerkraut about 3 hours ago. I am now ravenously hungry AGAIN!

Okay, well, halving my meds certainly brought my hunger back! Lets see if I can get my macros in today! :-)
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Bought new blackout curtains for Kansas! Mine are in LA in storage. I went to Target to find a sleep mask, couldn't find one, so bought blackout curtains. Ha!

Had two Kirkland turkey burgers for lunch (70g ptn) with 2 tbsp of Lemonnaise and a cup of sauerkraut.

My temperature is up to normal again: 98.6 degrees after definitely running cold. Hopefully now that I'm eating again I can get this little furnace running!
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Forgot my LR rule of no eating after 4pm. Ate an egg around 6:30-7pm. Now it's midnight and I'm WIDE AWAKE and I can feel that egg like a dull gross thing in my tummy. One egg. Boo.

So I've been reading and remembering about cold thermogenesis. Hrm. And blocking melatonin production by playing on my phone, but honestly, it was blocked anyway by eating that stupid egg late.

Meh.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

My glorious day of being hungry again came and went. Averse to food today until noon-ish, when I had my BAB. 3 chicken sausages (45g ptn) and 1 c of sauerkraut. Food is once again repulsive and I feel very full. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Aiming for another 9pm bedtime...
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I have figured out how to wash my hair with baking soda and apple cider vinegar and my hair looks AMAZING. I could never figure out the application process, and none of the blogs ever went into it in a way that made sense to me. So here's what I did: I bought a condiment dispenser, like for picnic ketchup or mayo with a tall skinny squirt spout, and a spray bottle. I put the baking soda in the condiment dispenser and the vinegar in the spray bottle. I applied the baking soda as you would non-spray dry shampoo BEFORE I got in the shower. I just put it all over my scalp. Then I got in the shower, wet my hair, rubbed it in, and then rinsed it out. Then I sprayed my hair with the vinegar. Yes, it smells like vinegar, and not flowers. Then I rinsed it out. I applied no product, I just used a wide-toothed comb to comb it out and prayed for the best. My curls look FANTASTIC. I even put my hair up in a half-pony tail for part of the day, and when I took it down it still looked FANTASTIC. I am a convert. And no icky parabens for me! Yay!
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast