Page 70 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: Kalli's Leptin Reset Experiment page 70

kalli889 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Went to bed at 8pm and woke up at 2am! I'm wide awake and feel refreshed! WHAT DARK MAGIC IS THIS!?

I'm calling this a fluke and am sure I'll be asleep again in a few hours...BUT WHAT IF THIS HAPPENED EVERY NIGHT!? I'd get so much done! And I'd have my precious alone time. . My sleep cycle app says I barely moved a bit for most of it, meaning my sleep was very deep indeed.

Stopped all screens at 7pm, took a super hot bath at 8pm, and took some Ashwagandha before going to sleep. A reviewer on Amazon said it was the best thing to help her restore her circadian rhythm. It's an adaptogenic, so it balances you out.

I've been reading a lot of books on female Asperger's and have joined an online Aspie forum. A lot of stuff makes sense now. It says that girls can go undiagnosed because they'll study NTs and mimic social behavior. I can come off as very outgoing but it can be exhausting. No wonder fashion week seemed more terrifying than fun! Currently looking into work I can do that will be less stressful, so I can save my stress reserves for film and acting work. Thinking about going back to NYC in the Spring (although all my stuff is in LA...doh!). Springtime in NYC is my favorite.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Current BF%: 35
    Goal BF%: 20-23

Tired again. Maybe I just experienced The Watch, the period of wakefulness in between two periods of sleeping that people had in pre-electrical times.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Had a beautiful night of sleep last night. Taking my meds in the afternoon didn't affect it at all, so if I wake up late, I'll still take my second dose.

Got my labs back today, and everything looks good!

Oh yeah, forgot, they did a complete thyroid panel w/o me even asking! I thought my blood draw last month was just cholesterol (which is awesome). Talk about service!
    Last edited by kalli889; 10-15-2013 at 07:20 PM.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Didn't have eggs for the past two days. Had them today...just, no. Ten, twenty minutes afterwards I was so sleepy and groggy. Something is up with those eggs. Have to give them up! Arrrr.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Tried to jump rope yesterday. Today my plantar fasciitis is back with a vengeance.

<Face palm>
    My Leptin Reset Journey

WaylandC is offline Senior Member
    Does massage help? Have you tried rolling a golf ball on the bottom of your foot? Any "itis" is inflammation and generally comes from overuse. Are your shoes negatively affecting your feet?

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kalli889 View Post
    I got some Vitex and Ashwaganda today! Vitex to regulate my cycle (come on, 28 days!), and Ashwaganda for adrenal health and energy. I probably should start them separately, to see diff effects...buuuuuuut I'm not. I'm impatient.
    I have some vitex. Won't take it anymore b/c it makes my period brutal. Want it?

I wear vibrams and hardly ever have any PF symptoms anymore. My arches were forced to do their job and now they work without complaint.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    I have some vitex. Won't take it anymore b/c it makes my period brutal. Want it?

I wear vibrams and hardly ever have any PF symptoms anymore. My arches were forced to do their job and now they work without complaint.
    My vibrams are in storage in LA.

Sure I'll take your vitex!
    My Leptin Reset Journey

I started taking a store-brand One-A-Day. Today I got so nauseous, even after taking it with food. The house smelled like gas or burning rubber, even though the stove is electric. Going to stop taking it. I just connected the nausea with the vitamins today...

EDIT: Oh great. Some synthetic vitamins are made with coal tar.

http://www.doctorsresearch.com/articles4.html
    Last edited by kalli889; 10-16-2013 at 05:01 PM.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Had my last eggs. 6 eggs in a shake. Tired. Yesterday I had 4 fried eggs with bacon, and didn't feel tired. I do recall having a lovely eggs Benedict on herbed rice with avocado and bacon on the side a few months ago and that breakfast kept me going allllll day. But I think that was 2 eggs. So maybe no more than 4 eggs at a time? . Or just meat meat meat.

I don't like being tired.

I'm glad I'm out of eggs.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Page 70 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast