Page 63 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Kalli's Leptin Reset Experiment page 63

kalli889 is offline Senior Member
    Total wheat belly from the cake last night. Up 2" on my hips, 2" on my abdomen, and 1" at my natural waist. FIVE INCHES. OVERNIGHT. FROM CAKE. Grrrrr...
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Current BF%: 35
    Goal BF%: 20-23

WaylandC is offline Senior Member
    Keep in mind that you've been mostly in ketosis if I've been following along properly. Ketosis = lower glycogen stores = less water retention.

Don't worry about the gain. It'll be gone in probably less than a week. This weekend was not so primal for me either and I know I'm holding more water right now.

I think the thing I hate most about eating things that aren't normal whole foods is how it affects my GI function.

Regarding 10 hours of sleep: I can sleep less but I naturally want to sleep longer than 8 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by WaylandC View Post
    Keep in mind that you've been mostly in ketosis if I've been following along properly. Ketosis = lower glycogen stores = less water retention.

Don't worry about the gain. It'll be gone in probably less than a week. This weekend was not so primal for me either and I know I'm holding more water right now.

I think the thing I hate most about eating things that aren't normal whole foods is how it affects my GI function.

Regarding 10 hours of sleep: I can sleep less but I naturally want to sleep longer than 8 hours.
    Thanks for checking me. It helps. I know it'll be gone soon. Haven't been hungry all day, so just having coconut oil in my coffee. Tired too.

I guess the thing is, one of my relatives wanted to take me jeans shopping. We went to one store, and then I said, "I need a few days. I can't do this today."

Stupid cake.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Insomnia.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

I wonder if I've successfully shifted my cycle. I'm bone tired, and was bone tired yesterday. On my long irregular cycle, I wouldn't get PMS for another two weeks, but on a 28 day cycle, I'd get PMS this week. SOOO FATIGUED. Yesterday I tried to do intervals on the treadmill and punked out at 10 mins on the lowest level of difficulty. A week off for light yoga?

EDIT: Also puffier than I was yesterday. I feel like a walrus. Oh well, cross your fingers it will all go away soon...
    Last edited by kalli889; 09-17-2013 at 04:27 PM.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Tried to have sardines for breakfast. Thought I'd get in my Omega-3s that way.

<disgusted otter face>

Bloating is down, but not to my recent low. I look three months pregnant instead of six. Remind me, everyone, not to eat cake EVER AGAIN!

I'm taking the week off from exercising. BECAUSE I'M SO TIRED.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Also, I made "pasta" with kelp noodles for my BAB yesterday, and used Beeler's Hot Pork sausage. I looked at my sodium intake yesterday, and it was 2,870 mg(?), so. A lot of salt. That's okay if I'm a week or two into NK, but it might have contributed to Bloat Fest 2013. HMMM.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Green tea to the rescue! On my second cup of green tea, after a cup of coffee. Read somewhere that if you need two cups of coffee in the AM then you have adrenal fatigue. Reading THE HORMONE CURE, and I did the questionnaires, and I see alternating high/low cortisol, high estrogen, low progesterone, and high androgens.

Fun fact of the day: Did you know we make estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone from cholesterol? We do!
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Made chia pudding with dark chocolate almond milk. SOOOO GOOOOD!
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Page 63 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast