Page 55 of 97 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Kalli's Leptin Reset Experiment page 55

WaylandC is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Fun to read your excitement despite the craziness the doc spewed out...

kalli889 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WaylandC View Post
    Fun to read your excitement despite the craziness the doc spewed out...
    Ha ha, thanks. I'm just so excited that my eyesight is getting BETTER. Come to think of it, at my last eye exam, I wasn't Paleo/PB yet, but I was eating mostly no sugar, no wheat, no dairy, and that was the first time my eyesight did not change for the worse, but stayed the same. And my astigmatism had improved enough that they didn't give me astigmatism contacts.

In other news, day after getting a TDaP booster and I feel like I've been hit by a truck. Just ate breakfast and I feel that may have been a poor decision. My shoulder hurts where I got the needle stick and I'm fatigued and achy all over. May just stay in bed all day...
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Current BF%: 35
    Goal BF%: 20-23

TOM finally arrived! Lets get this thing regulated!
    My Leptin Reset Journey

My skin has cleared up a ton since I quit dairy! Now that I've quit coffee (today is day 2), it should improve even more, and with ACV, my pores should shrink to be teeny tiny. YES!
    My Leptin Reset Journey

My mom had an altercation with a pizza the other day. Her bottom line is no GMOs. She went out to lunch with my brother and had a 4 cheese pizza. She had some left over and offered it to me and I looked at it and a little voice inside my head said, "No dairy!" And I declined. Good thing, too, because she was up half the night throwing up and stayed home from work the next day out of exhaustion.

Yesterday she asked me, "You're allergic to wheat and dairy, right?"

And I said, "Well, intolerant, yeah."

And she said that I was colicky my whole first year, I just cried everyday, and she was eating wheat and dairy. She said, "You poor thing, you probably were feeling the same way I did the other night, only every day for a year!"

I was like, "Oh my god, I was probably in so much pain every day and had no way to tell anybody what was happening besides crying!" I told her that she was doing the best she could at the time, and that we didn't know to test for these things in colic back then..

I have a friend who had a colicky baby who was tested for allergens, and she ended up having to give up wheat and dairy!

Pretty intense. At least we have awareness now (or some of us do), of how foods affect us, and we can act accordingly.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Made collard greens tonight with sautéed garlic, a cube of bouillon and homemade chicken broth. They were goooooood. I think I might just have broth tomorrow, though, depending. My eyes feel hot and my torso is hot to the touch, so I probably have a fever. Being sick is boring. I feel like feeling sick after a vaccine doesn't count, because the ingredients are supposed to be inert, but if I have a fever and muscle aches, I guess I'm sick. I tried to do Tabata squats because I'm all excited about working out now, and I think I could do 4 before being totally fatigued...
    My Leptin Reset Journey

I have more definition in my quads now from lunges! Niiiice...
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Thinking of getting Jay Robb protein and using that as a LR BAB again. My plantar fasciitis is annoying and I want it to GO AWAY! That way I could have a quick breakfast and hit the gym immediately. Except on LR you're not supposed to hit the gym until you're pain-free. HMMM...

My sleep is better since I got acupuncture. Last night I got to sleep about 9:30, and the two night before around 10-10:30. I also quit coffee three days ago, although I'm having Yerba Mate. Last night I slept for 12 hours, I think from vaccine-induced illness. Feeling better today, but not 100%. It's 109 degree heat index (OMG), so it's probably a good thing I just feel like staying in bed.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

^^have to go back and see if it was Jay Robb or MCT oil that was giving me headaches...
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Isn't it funny how quickly we forget things? I've been reading back on this journal, and the LR really worked for me! "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Thinking of starting it again tomorrow. Read back and the egg protein is a-ok, which is the only way I'll get 50g of protein down my gullet first thing in the AM!
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Page 55 of 97 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast