Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: Kalli's Leptin Reset Experiment page 45

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I LOVE WHIPPED CREAM AND BERRIES!!! Favorite treat! Although, sadly, not Whole30 approved, which I have decided to continue through the month of june...

BUT, pineapple, strawberries and bananas in a bowl and sprinkled with coconut is VERY whole30.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

kalli889 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    I LOVE WHIPPED CREAM AND BERRIES!!! Favorite treat! Although, sadly, not Whole30 approved, which I have decided to continue through the month of june...

BUT, pineapple, strawberries and bananas in a bowl and sprinkled with coconut is VERY whole30.
    Yeah! I think I'm going to have whipped cream and berries for my dessert for my birthday. I had it for breakfast today. IT'S SO GOOD. I'm down an inch at the narrowest point on my waist and up in other areas. I like not having a scale! These measurement movements are fascinating, instead of something I take personally. Also, it's amazing to me how many calories of fat I can eat and still go down in inches.

There's this place around here that does amazing pork belly tacos and salads, so I think I'll have the pork belly taco innards and a salad for my bday. I have a free acupuncture coupon, so maybe I'll get acupuncture on my birthday. And there are really pretty falls, so if its nice we'll go there.

I have the energy now to be social and effective in whatever work I choose. That's a nice feeling.

It's so interesting to me that I can have dairy now. I wonder if I healed my gut enough in the past year so that I don't get foreign proteins going through a leaky gut and wreaking havoc.

Since I got the MDA Forum app, it's becoming my go-to social media thing. Some days I don't even check FB until the afternoon! HMMM!
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Current BF%: 35
    Goal BF%: 20-23

I still have fruity breath after my berry binge...so still in ketosis! Woo hoo!

Might take the dog on a 4-mile hike so I can eat MORE WHIPPED CREAM! RAWR!

I really want to get back to Bikram. Need more $$$!
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Three words: Bacon Caesar salad. Heaven.

I'm really enjoying Caesar salads right about now. With all the fat and the richness of sausages and bacon, the crispness of romaine is quite appealing. Makes everything taste lighter when the bacon tastes too rich. Just add salad!
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Gums are a little tender. Guess who's been forgetting to taker her Emergen-C. Off to the store for summa that and some Brazil nuts (selenium).
    My Leptin Reset Journey

First day I've made it this late without being ravenously hungry. Picked up some Emergen-C and some raw cream (yay, raw cream!) to try tomorrow. Very excited, as its illegal in NYC.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Got a scratchy throat. My SIL recommends some swigs of sauerkraut juice. Ugh.

Not very hungry in the morning. Since I'm tolerating dairy well, I'm interested in revisiting bulletproof coffee. I think I need to upgrade my coffee, though. I have a three-pound can from Costco. Want to go back to my arabica espresso from TJ.

BUTTER! I can get a giant bunch of Kerrygold from Costco. Nom nom nom.

An observation: I'm clearer-headed when I include coconut oil in my drinks. Also, my teeth feel better this morning. Forgot to get Brazil Nuts though.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Have a bit of insomnia. Got really sleepy around 7:30pm, but couldn't fall asleep. Up watching NIKITA on Netflix. I've read that insomnia can be something to expect in early stage ketosis.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

I'm really grateful to have found keto, and weirdly I have cancer to thank for it. I never would have ever tried keto if it didn't come up ALL THE TIME for protection against cancer.

Now I'm eating ~2000 cals/day, 80-85% fat, the food is DELICIOUS, and now it's like I have the time and energy to focus on other things. I'm still quite aways from where I want to be, body wise, but I think I might not ever weigh again. Now I can focus on yoga and painting and drawing and writing, and when I'm a size 4 again...acting. And I don't have to worry anymore. This feels good. And when life throws me a curveball, as it will, I'll have my spirituality to turn to, other people to support me so I don't turn to carbs. <3

Very, very grateful.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I've been keto for a week! Now keto for two more weeks to get into deep ketosis! Lost three more inches last night!

Haven't weighed, but here are my measurement results:

Hips: -2"
    Waist at navel: -1"
    Waist at narrowest point: -3"
    Chest: -2"
    Bust: -2"
    Thigh: -1"

-11" in one week! BOOM.

I'm really doing this as an experiment for my brother and SIL...to show that ketosis can be livable and delicious. (Oh boy, is it delicious!)
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast