Thread: Primal Journal update/ kind of a venting session. page

tj_card is offline Member

Primal Journal update/ kind of a venting session.

Shop Now
    I have been on primal for about 3 weeks now and down 22ish lbs. I have kinda lost excitement. The first 2 weeks were fun and watching daily as the weight shed off but now it just seems kind of boring. I like the new me and will continue on no matter what but I can't help this weighing in my head that is fighting with me to just dabble in something not healthy for me. Oh well. I can see the change and I like it but I still like cupcakes and all that glorious bad foods for me. On another note....

We are all awesome and everyone needs to be optimistic. Hope everyone has a great day!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    3 weeks and 22#? Step aaaawaaaay from the cupcake, there, cupcake
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    3 weeks and 22#? Step aaaawaaaay from the cupcake, there, cupcake

Thats the problem I haven't had a cupcake!!!! I know the process is slow but shesh. Maybe its the wine intake but I haven't had wine in about two weeks. I am lost. And thanks for the advice darling

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Wait, now I'm confused. How is 22# in 3 weeks slow? That's about a pound a day. A normal weight-loss expectation is a pound or two a week. I'm sure your body has slowed down on the shedding. It's catching up with the massive weight-loss you just had

So keep up with no cupcakes- and red wine in moderation is ok as long as it doesn't stall you
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Milty is offline Senior Member
    Yeah that totally confused me too!

Thats what my brother said! Yeah I just wished, maybe on some unknown location weight does shed off like that constantly. Sorry for the confusion. I am happy about my progress and the cupcakes will be gone and the wine will still linger....in moderation of course.