Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My NUMBERS after a little iver 3 months eating Primal page 2

BigJilm is offline Senior Member
    have you made any changes based on the above feedback?

I used to hit the cans every weekend, now I know when I do, my weight loss stalls.

Get off the piss.
    I'll be back

Reliance is offline Junior Member
    canuk416...any fruit?

Fatty68 is offline Junior Member
    stick to it- take a look at your numbers- your cholesterol is probably better than half of america! You are making a slow transformation. Instead of 80-20, try 90- 10. How about a handful of beers once a week instead of the whole weekend. You have to want to do this! It gets frustrating. Don't you feel better and feel better about yourself? I am a big guy too- started at 320+ back in October- I hope to be under 260 tomorrow morning at my weigh in for the first time since I thinjk 1997! If you have the one vice of beer- limit it to one dose a week- and then be very strict the rest of the time. Life has to be fun right? Just don't overdo it- hang in there and it will slowly happen. Small steps- a pound here, a pound there- better than Going on diabetes pills and statins which is where you will head if you give up. What else can I say?

I got a corny saying from college football that was hanging in the locker room that always makes me crack up, but makes sense.

Good better best, never let it rest, till your good is your better and your better is your best.

Basically- don't give up and never be satisfied.

Sorry for the rambling- good luck!

Scott777 is offline Junior Member
    I have been doing this for months!! Not everyone is the same---I will try true paleo Rob Wolf style

canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    Another suggestion - Try recording your diet macros and calories. Calculate your basal metabolic rate, set your calorie requirements to lose 1 or more lbs. per week and make sure your net daily calories are consistently below your daily caloric target. You will lose body fat and weight! I bet you will find your daily caloric intake is too high. I have been following this approach with the Paleo diet and have lost 37 lbs in less than three months. Here's a link to my Facebook Diary - perhaps it will help. Good luck!

Paleo Journey - Diary of my experience eating the Paleo Diet | Facebook
    Last edited by canuck416; 06-01-2012 at 08:51 AM.

canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    In response to Reliance - I have some fruit during each week, usually 1 apple and an orange during the week. I do have a whole avocado almost everyday.

http://www.facebook.com/PaleoJourney...ngThePaleoDiet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12