Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I buy meat online? page 2

Metric is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Support your LOCAL farmers (or they will be replace by more factory farms!!!)

Catharsis is offline Senior Member
    I've ordered from Grass Fed Beef - Grassfed Steaks - Beef Jerky - Humane Certified before. Everything came frozen, packed in a cooler with dry ice. Price wise, it's cheaper than Whole Foods. A lot of my local places are actually a little more than online with "free" shipping. I'd drive to Missouri and make a pick up if the gas wouldn't make it a wash.

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Catharsis View Post
    I've ordered from Grass Fed Beef - Grassfed Steaks - Beef Jerky - Humane Certified before. Everything came frozen, packed in a cooler with dry ice. Price wise, it's cheaper than Whole Foods. A lot of my local places are actually a little more than online with "free" shipping. I'd drive to Missouri and make a pick up if the gas wouldn't make it a wash.
    I checked out the link you provided; and, I'm now itching to try the burger lounge in San Diego, when I'm there, in the end of May.
    If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Dorset is offline Junior Member
    The prices for local grass-fed beef are higher

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12