Thread: Body Composition page

huntingBears is offline Senior Member

Body Composition

Shop Now
    Hi,
    People talk about noticing a change in body composition on primal, less fat more muscle etc, even without lifting weights
    I'm 'skinny fat' and really not happy with my body, I haven't been strict paleo but my dietary choices have certainly changed, eggs and bacon for breakfast instead of porridge, way more meat and seafood, only carbs are veggies and rice
    I lift weights, squats and pushups etc, and my goal for the summer is to be able to do 8X3 pull ups twice a week
    My family are fairly skinny and i think we're hard gainers, i dont want to be massive but definitely need to pack on some more lean muscle
    So how long did it take for people to notice a significant change in body composition through this lifestyle? months? years?
    cheers
    If man made it, don't eat it

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    It took me about 5 months to make very noticeable changes. However, gaining muscle is pretty easy for me, as well as fat. So I am on the other side of the spectrum that you are.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.