Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Whole 30 for May page

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member

Whole 30 for May

Who is planning on it?
    I am starting tomorrow. Lately too many things have been creeping into my food, and too much dairy, and I am really feeling it.
    Some of the health issues I had before starting primal have come back because of it, plus I am really feeling worn out.
    I am battling 2 injuries, shoulder and leg, so I am also going to take a break from CrossFit for the month. Will probably just walk/run a little for this month depending on my leg. My physio wants me to get an x-ray and ultrasound on my leg though, since he can't feel anything obvious causing the pain, so it probably goes deeper.

So yeah, anyone want to join me?

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    I would love to join you for May! The only problem is (and I know, I read the website and according to them, there are no excuses or reasons, but......) I'm getting married on the 26th of May. I'm not really worried about drinking, but you bet I'm going to have a piece of my wedding cake, lol!!! So, I guess I could do the whole 30 until the 26th, and then start a new whole 30 after that.

And I can't start until Sunday. Bachelorette party on Saturday night, prolly going to be having a few cocktails that evening but planning on keeping the rest of my fiesta totally Primal.

its close enough to 30 days
    YAY for your wedding, congratulations!
    I need someone to do this with

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    its close enough to 30 days
    YAY for your wedding, congratulations!
    I need someone to do this with
    Thanks!! I'm so excited, I can't believe it's only about a month away! Seems like it took forever to get here.

So, you are starting tomorrow? Is it ok that I don't start until Sunday?

Of course But you could always still start now and just eat whatever at the wedding and your party Sat night I think both are a good enough excuse.

Well I was reading on the Whole30 website that if you "cheat" then you have to start all over again at the beginning or you won't get the same benefit than if you would have stuck it out for the whole 30 days or more. I think it has to do with the inflammation process in the body and when you "cheat" you reactivate the inflammation. At least, that's what I think it said.....it was kinda late when I was reading it last night, lol!!

ah yes, but still, better than not doing it at all right?

JayGee is offline Member
    I am! But I am starting today rather than waiting until the 1st. I have also been making some poor choices recently and my arthritis has really started to bother me. It is time to clean things up.

Kristina

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    ah yes, but still, better than not doing it at all right?
    Yes, that is true! I could certainly do it from Sunday until the wedding day, and then start over again after the wedding. I have no issues with that, it will be good for me anyway!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by JayGee View Post
    I am! But I am starting today rather than waiting until the 1st. I have also been making some poor choices recently and my arthritis has really started to bother me. It is time to clean things up.

Kristina
    Awesome!! Maybe I could open a private FB group for us to check in and support eachother through the process. Are you guys on FB? Do you think that would be a good idea?

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast