Thread: What should I do next? page

lolawolf is offline Member

What should I do next?

Primal Fuel
    Some of you may have read my recent post that I'm been feeling nauseous, dizzy, weak and extremely tired.

I'm not pregnant, at least the tests said I'm not, I had some lab work done today for my liver, thyroid and a blood count test so hopefully I'll get the results from that fairly quickly.

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone has had the symptoms before and what they did to feel better.

A couple people on my last thread recommended bone broth to heal my digestive system if that is a problem.

I'm wondering if I should do a broth fast first and for how long?

Or should I just eat fruits and vegetables and keep meat out of the mix for now?

I'd like to hear other people's recommendations too.

Thank you so much for your time, and for every else's input on my last thread. I really just want to feel better for once.
    Heaviest - 4/28/11 - 190
    - 1/12 - 171.4
    - 07/12 - 160&got pregnant!
    - 11/12 - 150ish
    Losing fat but gaining baby? WOO!
    Goal - healthy, happy baby and happy mama!

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member
    Bone broth is very healing! I wouldn't do anything drastic (like cutting out meat, or going on a broth fast) I would just eat what feels/tastes good and try to get lots of rest.
    The more I see the less I know for sure.
    -John Lennon

lolawolf is offline Member
    The rest part is KILLING me!!! I feel so useless!

I'm wondering if there's anywhere around here that would sell me bones so I could make my own broth instead of just having the canned kind
    Heaviest - 4/28/11 - 190
    - 1/12 - 171.4
    - 07/12 - 160&got pregnant!
    - 11/12 - 150ish
    Losing fat but gaining baby? WOO!
    Goal - healthy, happy baby and happy mama!

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    You can often find bones at the grocery store, or try a meat market. Just ask where they are. They sometimes hide them in a freezer or just keep them in the back thinking nobody wants them.

I had bone broth with eggs in it this morning. Surprisingly good. I got the broth boiling and cracked two eggs into it. Then I covered it for a little while with the heat off and ate it. The yolks were almost hard. I made the broth a long time ago. I'm surprised how long it lasts in the fridge.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    I can squat 175lbs, press 70lbs and deadlift 180lbs

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by lolawolf View Post
    The rest part is KILLING me!!! I feel so useless!

I'm wondering if there's anywhere around here that would sell me bones so I could make my own broth instead of just having the canned kind
    The canned kind is useless at best....needs to be home made with good bones to be healing. You may check out GAPS if you need some gut healing.