Thread: Workout "program" page

Chattyprincess is offline Junior Member

Workout "program"

Primal Fuel
    Hi, I know that generally everyone reccomends Marks excersise program. While its fine and I like it I really need more structure and instruction. A friend started this 8 week program recently and I joined in.
    I am on week 2 and really liking it but was wondering what some "professional" opinions are on how primal it is. Or the sustainabilty of doing this for 8 weeks. Am I doing any damage? Is it ok to be working out this often in a week? I have had no problems or terrible soreness but do expereince some soreness but nothing debilitating. I am eating primally and need to lose around 30lbs. ( 5'9 and 185lbs).

so any thoughts?

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Your link doesn't go to the program.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    Body composition is 80% diet. Lets say you eat three meals a day, or about 20 times per week. You typically only work out 3-5 times a week at best. We'll say 4 times per week. However, since food impacts your body four times more than working out, each meal you eat is approximately .8/.2 * (20meals/4 exercise sessions)=16 times more important than any one of your workouts.

Eat clean.

Edit: Sorry, the beginnings of that math popped into my head and I had to finish it.

Whatever program you do, stick with it and do it intensely.
    Last edited by jfreaksho; 04-23-2012 at 07:28 PM.

Chattyprincess is offline Junior Member