Thread: I'm BACK!! page

RunAwayRocket is offline Junior Member

I'm BACK!!

Primal Fuel
    Well I am back after a long over due return to primal living. Let start by saying what happened. About a year ago I was married to my lovely wife Robin. Three months before our wedding I took the primal challenge. At that time I was at a grand total weight of 325 pounds. I worked extra hard to drop the weight so I could look somewhat better for our wedding. I dropped down to near 280 pounds in just 3 months. I was feeling great. I was looking better than I had since high school. Then the wedding happened. And I lost my mojo for the primal lifestyle. Lost the goal, lost the will power. And gained alot of the weight back. I got back up to near 310 pounds.

One year later I am here to tell you that I am going to give this another shot. I have never been a quitter at anything I have ever done. And I am not going to start now. I have been doing the PB for a week now, and am noticing a slimmer look. Last Monday I weighed 308 pounds. I have been running everyday, today I jogged 2 miles, and I am now weighing a little over 304. My brother has been doing these obstacle course races (warrior dash, tough mudder,etc...) and wants me to be able to join in on the fun, and I want to.... BAD!!

I don't want to slip up again. I can't slip up again. It's really time for a new me!
    Feels good to be back!!
    I believe that one defines oneself by reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself. To cut yourself out of stone. - Henry Rollins

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back! You can do it this time! Grok on!
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.