Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: people are brainwashed page

Drmike is offline Member

people are brainwashed

Shop Now
    Today I was chatting with a few of my front desk girls and the topic of favorite lunches came up. I said I'd love some spicy buffalo wings (not breaded) some celery and blue cheese. One girl quickly chimed in that there are 14.5 grams of fat in each wing and the celery has no value. I asked her what she was eating for lunch today and she brought out a HEALTHY CHOICE frozen meal which had 29 grams of sugar and 60grams of carbs. Now I"m not claiming that wings are a healthy meal but they certainly must be better than a frozen piece of something resembling food loaded with sugar and who knows what else. And this is supposed to be a Healthy Choice what is wrong with people these days. I'll bet that after eating a healthy choice meal you probably will feel so unfufilled that you"d be craving something in an hour maybe a nice tasty rice cake or some fat free but whole grain crackers

No sir, it says HEALTHY CHOICE right there on the box. She's got you on that one; and you're a doctor?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    No sir, it says HEALTHY CHOICE right there on the box. She's got you on that one; and you're a doctor?
    To be fair to Drmike, only 3 our of 4 doctors recommend healthy choice

and yes, people are brainwashed, or dumb, or both...
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Drmike is offline Member
    I'm gonna buy a bunch of 2x4s from Home Depot and slice them up and call them Dr Mike's Fat Free wood snacks. I'll bet people would buy them

LolaLola is offline Member
    I read your first post & my mouth watered at the thought of chicken wings, celery & blue cheese. Yum. That healthy choice sounds just gross. I'm glad I'm not afraid of fat ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Drmike View Post
    I'm gonna buy a bunch of 2x4s from Home Depot and slice them up and call them Dr Mike's Fat Free wood snacks. I'll bet people would buy them
    (Insert famous face) I used Mike's Fat Free wood snacks to lose 37 lbs in 4 days, the healthy way!

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    The general masses don't get it & never will.

Drmike is offline Member
    Maybe we could have Tony Horton to sponsor them I got ripped in 90 days using P2x4x

Maybe we could have Tony Horton to sponsor them I got ripped in 90 days using P2x4x
    You're on to something Dr. Mike! Say, is P2x4x the one where you get ribbed abs in 90 days with 37 second bi-weekly workouts?

Nady is offline Senior Member
    celery has no value.
    She's even less informed than you thought~ celery is an ancient herbal remedy for arthritis. It stops my joint pain dead~ no fancy drugs or pain relievers. I eat several ribs evey day.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast