Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Warmbears Journal, something odd this way comes. page 6

Warmbear is offline Senior Member
    So this morning while walking, I actually remembered to have my son take a shot of me so everyone can see what I look like.

thinnerme.jpg

I am looking for a suitable before pic but I dont have many in the same style for comparison as I disgust myself to tears just looking at me.
    Last edited by Warmbear; 10-27-2012 at 10:30 AM.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Wow Warmbear! Very impressive! What ever you are doing is obviously working.

Siobhan is online now Senior Member
    You look great!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. - Henry David Thoreau, Walden

I am a big fan of that wacky diet fad, the paleo diet. Who knew eh?
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

So as of Friday morning I am down to 265 lbs which means 5 more pounds to the big 100 lbs lost. I am excited, giggly even and for a big guy to admit that, you know it is something. I have been IF'ing a cpl times a week, 24 hours ish each but still am with the heavy grumbly tummy and the fixating on food. You would think I was an addict or something.

A month ago I bought myself some slightly snug size 44 jeans and now they are too big and baggy. sigh 40's are still a wee bit too snug but I can do it. I have not been in 40's since '91. I am actually excited to know that soon I will be wearing pants in the 30's.

Still planning a KFC pigout when I make it to 250. I will regret it but what of worth in life is not regrettable in some way? right?

My legs have thinned out, my arms and hands are thinned out my face is looking much thinner and I now have a chin not a slope to my chest but my tummy and the flubbery rolls under my belt are still in full force. ick. I hate looking at meself naked. I dont know how the wife stands it.

Louisa655 is offline Senior Member
    In my humble opinion: I think you're totally hot looking -- seriously --- very very handsome man. Also sounds so me through the forum that you have a warm personality to boot. I think your wife is a very fortunate woman.

And by the way, skip the KFC --- look for another reward, equally gratifying and not food related.

Keep up with the exercising and the 'belly business' will tighten up.

Best/Lu
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Ahh shucks, thanks. I think she is pretty fortunate too, sometimes she even agrees with me.

KFC is and always was my favorite treat in the whole world, more than chocolate more than coffee more than rare deer liver. Nothing compares with KFC to me. I have not had it in a long time, years and years really as I know how bad it is but really having it once wont hurt me permanently anyways and no other way to make fried chicken comes close.

Hello, my name is bear and I am a nosh addict. I have been noshing for 45 years and cant seem to stop. I love the feeling of something salty and crunchy in my mouth. I nosh when I am not hungry, when I am bored and when I am anxious. I nosh when I am full because I dont want to stop noshing. When not noshing I crave the nibblements and cant wait to nosh again. sigh.

Louisa655 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmbear View Post
    Hello, my name is bear and I am a nosh addict. I have been noshing for 45 years and cant seem to stop. I love the feeling of something salty and crunchy in my mouth. I nosh when I am not hungry, when I am bored and when I am anxious. I nosh when I am full because I dont want to stop noshing. When not noshing I crave the nibblements and cant wait to nosh again. sigh.
    WarmBear: You may have to come and live with me. I'm a 'non-nosher' and the only thing in my house to nosh on is frozen meat -- maybe a zucchenni --- and a toothbrush. I have no snack foods, nothing interesting in my fridge. All ingredients need to be combined and then cooked. It's quite uninteresting and works well for weight loss :-)
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

PrimalCon New York
    Hehehe could be fun but my wife is an issue. I also work for a company that makes and sells nuts and dried fruit. So Nosh is just steps away and there for the asking. to me nuts = crack.

Yesterday was a fasting day, I spent the whole day craving dreaming salivating over the idea of the act of nosh. I did not actually do it just fantasy.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast