Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Warmbears Journal, something odd this way comes. page 16

Warmbear is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    So breakfast today for Thora was strawberries and nanabas well smooshed. Cuteness ad nausium and of course so she is teething so add in much slobber and slime.

sloppyThora (8).jpg
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    OMG - what a doll baby! I see she stashed a little food in her collar for later - smart girl. She really is beautiful.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.

tomi is online now Senior Member
    adorable factor running strong!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Unbelievable cuteness!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Sigh Snerfly baby was snerfly all night. We have a bad head cold and the yellowy ooze is well, oozy. I got it and was done in 3 days but the poor kid is having a hard time.

Seems we are victims of the Montreal Comicon crud. 42000 people in 3 days came through the con and came away with this crud thing that now everyone in Montreal has, a sore throat then the head cold from hell and it is super contagious.

Everywhere you look it is oozy shambling infected zombies, on the bus, in the metro, on the street. I have never seen such a bad cold spread so fast and so completely.

Beware the infected.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

On a different note, I have been trying to understand how to best go and stay in a vlc keto state. sure I know HF LC and low protein but as I am constitutionally incapable of reliably food logging counting calories or measuring things outside of the eyeball method I am wondering if folks have suggestions on how to eyeball my portions to stay keto for the winter.

I love me my protein and I am sure I am eating too much even though it does not seem like it at the time.

Is there a suggested amount? say 1gr protein/k body weight or some such?
    Last edited by Warmbear; 09-28-2013 at 05:12 AM.

tomi is online now Senior Member
    You can always go back to the basic rule of a palm sized portion of protein at each meal. I mean - you always have the option of looking at your hand and deciding if you're having too much steak or foul. I'm not sure that rule applies to fish - but I'd guess its a close approximation as well.

Sorry for all the crud spreading through the masses Hope it stays away from my part of the world.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Palm sized eh? i have big hands I do and I normally run to 2x that much meat at a serving and I only eat twice a day anyways.

Gods I hate having an anxiety disorder. It turns everything I do some days into a long line of gut wrenching sweat inducing miseries. I started a new job this week and everything I do has me screaming inside. Nothing feels right and I am convinced they are going to fire me after a week. This has happened so many times I can almost feel it before it happens. This is the third try in the last 6 weeks and each time I get let go for not having enough experience and the job skills to do what I went to school to learn....

Sorry to whine at y'all but I need an outlet or I go boom.

At least I dont have the added stress of needing to eat all the time or my blood sugar crashes. Frankly I dont get hungry much at all, just tired and grumpy at the end of the day which is how I know I should eat.

So 3 weeks in and have not been fired for incompetence yet.... however was laid off today for lack of work. Go figure. Decided to make the turkey instead of feeling down. How can you feel bad with a bacon wrapped turkey in the oven?

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast