Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hoping there's a doc on here that can help me... page 3

lolawolf is offline Member
    Shop Now
    my last cycle was the 4th-8th ish this month. I remember because it was during SakuraCon and I was really bummed that I was cramping the whole time.
    I was having pregnancy symptoms before that though too. I'm hoping it's just my hormones randomly trying to balance themselves out but when I say it out loud it doesn't really make sense .... I just really hope I'm not pregnant because I can't imagine handling 2 babies. Vincent is a couple handfuls by himself lol I also started lactating - very little - but after over 7 months of not breastfeeding (I didn't produce enough) I thought it was weird that I would just start lactating again. I really thought it was just my hormones after having implanon removed a few months ago?
    Heaviest - 4/28/11 - 190
    - 1/12 - 171.4
    - 07/12 - 160&got pregnant!
    - 11/12 - 150ish
    Losing fat but gaining baby? WOO!
    Goal - healthy, happy baby and happy mama!

spk
    spk is offline Senior Member
    Hey Lolawolf - this sounds awful. I so hope you get to your clinic today. Thats quite a list of scary symptoms that may or may not have a simple fix but only an expert can pin it down. Especially if you insist to them that you are NOT fine. If you have a chance, check this list too, to see if any other options in your WA area:
    http://www.doh.wa.gov/hsqa/ocrh/har/HCAcess/RHC2011.pdf
    WA state health is tricky but if you move some *stuff* around you can frequently get covered by our state insurance. Don't say you can't because you can if you get creative. In fact, my understanding in WA health law is that if you go to emergency clinic, they can't turn you away. Even w/o coverage or $$. Obviously right now your immediate condition is a priority but when you feel better, give it another try.

I really hope the doc at the clinic can help without insisting I take medication. I was really hoping I could make myself better by eating "right" but everyone has their own ideas of the right nutrition so it's ll confusing and frustrating when something doesn't work, or makes me feel worse
    Heaviest - 4/28/11 - 190
    - 1/12 - 171.4
    - 11/12 - 150ish

activia is offline Senior Member
    go to the clinic..

Also try drinking lots and lots of bone broth! See if you can get some bones at the local butcher... and cook them up. I would try just drinking that for a couple days and do some deep meditation. Then add some well cooked meat/veggies into the mix.. as your digestion improves try adding some cooked fruit. Take magnesium supplements and add liberal salt.
    Primal since March 2011

Female/29 years old/5' 1"/130ish lbs

Never tried bone broth.
    Broth also sounds REALLY good right now. I tried a bite of my omelette and lost my appetite. Still hungry but that just... ugg lol I guess my body really doesn't want that right now
    Heaviest - 4/28/11 - 190
    - 1/12 - 171.4
    - 11/12 - 150ish

activia is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lolawolf View Post
    Never tried bone broth.
    Broth also sounds REALLY good right now. I tried a bite of my omelette and lost my appetite. Still hungry but that just... ugg lol I guess my body really doesn't want that right now
    It is THE best thing for digestion problems. You can add some veggies in when you make it.. and then take the "solid" out.. save the solid for day 3... when you turn it more into soup... slow cook the meat with more veggies and the broth. It's very healing.
    Primal since March 2011

Female/29 years old/5' 1"/130ish lbs

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    It's quite possible your symptoms aren't even related to diet. You could have contracted a virus, or it could be an inner ear problem, among other things. Definitely go see a doctor.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Check your electrolytes. Almost everything you describe can be from lack of sodium and magnesium. The thirst and upset digestion, etc.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

anjelevil is offline Senior Member
    Just to give my 2 cents worth..sounds like pregnancy to me..hope you feel better soon!

I never even thought about electrolytes until someone said it, and the craving for coconut water. I'm going to have some broth and see how I feel. I have been having salt but not much. I'm surprised I feel so bad due to low electrolytes, but that could or couldn't be what the problem is.
    Heaviest - 4/28/11 - 190
    - 1/12 - 171.4
    - 11/12 - 150ish

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast