Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Primal Journal (Marcie) page 9

Marcie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Another person noticed that I have lost weight! FINALLY it is enough that people notice. I have fluctuated between 250 and 230 for years now and so I knew it would take some time and I am so happy. Another motivator. Going to make artichoke dip Spinach and Artichoke Dip - Caveman Keto but I think I should cut the recipe in half or I'll eat it all. Also having rosemary lemon chicken sprinkled with EVOO and fried mushrooms. Bought a little rosemary plant so I won't have to buy it again. My herbs are growing nicely and I see a few tiny tomatoes starting so I hope I will soon be eating my own produce. Didn't get to plant as many things as I wanted to but some is better than none. still want to buy a couple of patio tomatoes. Feeling hungry so get off here and start cooking.

Today I'm at 217.5. I am hoping I can keep this pace and focus but next week is hectic with friends coming and a wedding on Saturday. If I keep with IF and can say no to carbs I will be able to do this. Thursday is a night on the town which I have not done for a very long time and am looking forward to that more than the wedding. One night in Saskatoon of shopping and fun will be a blast and I have new outfits for both nights. Off to take the dogs for a run in the rain, I walked them in town on leashes the other day but 4 at a time is not an easy task. They burn off more energy running around anyway. Flying to the far north today and returning Wednesday night for work. I feel like I'm in a whirlwind, but the good kind!!! Happy Father's Day to all the dads (and to me since I do double duty).

IMG_0828.jpgIMG_0830.jpg Life in Canada's far north is absolutely beautiful. i hope I get to eat caribou meat and fresh fish while I am here. Tourist flying in and out on float planes and I am lucky enough to be working here. This is where good, clean living can happen.

I had oatmeal for breakfast, continental breakfasts aren't that great. Had caribou meat, mushrooms and carrots for supper. There are cookies in a jar at the lodge and I can't resist! 2 yesterday and 2 today. I am bad bad bad. I have such limited will power.

On the plus side I can do more planking for longer. My form isn't that great but I'm trying. Need a solution for pull=ups.

The longest week has come to an end and I am finally in my own bed. I am finally getting noticed, in fact not noticed because a lot of people said they didn't recognize me at first and said my name as a question. Yes! Now to get back on track from the wedding and running all over the country. I need to check on the few things I planted and maybe go to the greenhouse to see what they have on sale that I could throw in the ground. I would like to be at 210 within 2 weeks but maybe get there sooner.

Not a great day food-wise. Summer should be easy to eat well but there are so many curve-balls out there. Planning and tracking will be my focus. I need to make some recipes so I have some choice. It is so humid and wet, walking the dogs is such a dirty job. I guess they are itching to go so I will burn of some of the damage I did with today's choices. That little bun wrapped around a burger is so enticing. Found a posting for a half side of local grass fed beef. Just waiting to be paid and I'll make the call. Wonder if I will need to buy another freezer? I will also ask to go to the farm so see the operation; most farmers just put cows out to pasture but I want to be sure.

Breakfast - omelette with cheese and avocado
    coffee with cream
    logging on fit day. I feel like steak for supper but it is raining and I like to bbq. Off for a day of work and kids last day of school.

already at 18 g of carbs. Darn avocado!

My fridge is now clear of yummy cocktails like premixed caesar and palm bay. Summer is yummy. Made pizza for my boys (insert deep sigh here). Guilt from being away so much is tough.

today I worked with a girl who is raising Turkeys to raise money for college. I ordered 2. I told them to get some pigs as pork is so hard to find now with all the mass producers. I hope they think about it. Farms are awesome. I want to buy an acreage and raise my own food. Back to basics.

Has it been that long since I have been on here? My company left today and hopefully I can get myself on track again. The battery has died in my scale but my clothes still fit so can't have done too much damage. Tomorrow is a new day and a new week. I work all week as well so the regular schedule will help.

Here I am back again. I was tempted to buy a weight loss product but will just do what I know works.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789