Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (Marcie) page 7

Marcie is offline Senior Member
    Going to log my food on fitday.com - so much easier. Scale says i am down but Sunday is official weigh-in day so I can't wait. I'm doing very well! Yay me.

mom23kids is offline Senior Member
    Just read your first posts-our cat loves sleeping in drawers, drives me bonkers! Or in the bathroom closet-it's always fun not having your glasses on and reaching in the closet to grab a towel, and getting a handful of irriated cat instead
    *~Sara~*

Cats are funny. The one used to be my dad's cat but he sold his house and I took the cat (that was one thing holding him back from selling). Back then, if the cats were not inside when he went to bed, he would leave the patio doors open. One night he heard some noise in the bathroom and thank goodness he turned on the light because a racoon had come in with the cats and he was perched on the toilet. Thank goodness he had left the window open and there was a pocket door separating the toilet from the rest of the bathroom. So he closed the door and when he looked down, there was one cat on each side of him. The racoon left a nice present behind and the cats had to be in before bedtime from then on! There are many lessons from that story!!! Thanks for dropping by.

Today was different. I woke up at 3:30 am and have been up all day. Not really tired so its ok. I worked in the city so I made myself cream of chicken soup, with real cream. I will use less next time as it was very rich but tasty. I went to starbucks and it was 50% off frappucino. I asked if it they had sugar free and she said yes. but i don't think it was because i google starbucks nutrition and it is loaded with carbs, only drank half but that is way too much. Makes me sad because I have been doing very well. I hope it doesn't make me gain. bought sweet potatoes for the fam but kids are not loving them. I will convert them yet.
    not sure what to eat now but way below my protein requirements. Maybe today is a writeoff, but not a horrible one. tomorrow is yard work day. burn those calories. I hope I don't wake up in the middle of the night again.

What a beautiful day. Took the dogs out for a half hour walk near the dam site, they are all snoozing now. My oldest is all about the kettle bell, so got started, not a lot but everything takes time. The scale said I am down a little more (virtual high five) and I can't wait for tomorrow to move the tracker down. Slept like a log and feel great. Off to buy a few rakes and materials to build a shed. Day of outdoors and low carb, high fat to bring me down, down, down.

Super yummy supper. Made balsamic chicken legs and Marks mushroom risotto . Way too much, since we are learning to love the cauliflower but it was still good. Used the blendtec to make iced cappuccino and the kids loved it, who knows what they put in the ones from the drive thru. My middle son told me he has lost 10 pounds, Im so glad he is trying, we all have a long way to go but we are on out way. Good day today.

I bought natural prosciutto, wow is it salty. Keep that for the couple times a year category. Meat is easy to get, it is the processed stuff like bacon that is harder to find. Off for a walk with the dogs and my grandson. We go out of town so everyone can be 'offleash'.

I'm suddenly very tired. Hope it passes, maybe not enough carbs yet, I'm only at 9 so far. Had a late lunch but ribs were cooking all day on the BBQ. My youngest wanted a burger so I said 'why not'. My grandson had one too; theirs on a bun. Supper will be late but for a treat making cream cheese clouds and putting strawberries in half and cocoa in the rest. I bet they don't last long

Tired. Made cream cheese clouds, too sweet and should have less butter. I'll look for something else. On the road for 3 days, that will be a challenge. Good day except our sink is clogged, solid. I'm stubborn and refuse to get a plumber. May have to break down and pay up. Hope my week continues with success

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Today has been on the road since 6 and still going. Meals are tough but I will log on here

B- 2 hard boiled eggs
    Xl coffee- 2 cream and 2 sweetener
    Lunch/snacks
    Beef jerky - 4 g carbs, 2.5 g fat, 15g protein
    Baby bell cheese (4) 240 cal, says 0 carbs, 15 G protein, 20g fat

Pork rinds-2 2 bags- q180cal, 12g fat, 2 g carbs, 14 G protein.

2 litres water so far.feeling a bit hungry now but thirsty, it's hot today

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast