Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (Marcie) page 6

Marcie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Wow am I tired! Exhausted almost. I'm sure it is my carb flu so I will tough it out as I know I will feel better soon. Good day (I think). Bacon is thawing for breakfast, I missed bacon and eggs. and my fried chicken wings with hot sauce.

A little less tired today, but tired nonetheless. I want coconut shrimp but that requires shopping. Also want to make coconut oil since we have an awesome blender. O to get motivated to move. Tomorrow . Eating is ok, no carbs sneaking in. Planning needs to happen here but like I said before, maybe tomorrow.

I was attacked by a slice of pizza today! But I do feel a little less tired today. Going to make a good meal and enjoy. Perhaps get outside for a walk. Going to make an exercise plan this weekend. I am going to say goodbye to this weight!!!!!!

Coconut shrimp for supper, yum! not too keen on the sauces I tried. Lemon curd, yum, tart and tasty. Love finding recipes but I wish they would figure out carbs so I will have to figure it out myself (for next time of course). real food rocks, especially finding a seed in your dessert!

Having some tea with honey, a bit of a sore throat. Also ate a muffin today. It is hard when I am teaching a group and have to bring the muffins and coffee. Thank goodness that was only this week! Anxious to try ground chicken pizza. No one really likes the lemon curd but me so guess who will be eating it, thank goodness I didn't do the full recipe!! Going to search the web for a recipe decoder so I will know how many carbs I'm actually consuming.

Up early and took the dogs out for a long walk on a back road. Still lots of snow but they sure loved it. Having coffee and making bacon. I think I will take my youngest to a movie tonight; I will have some popcorn but maybe bring some bison jerky to keep me happy. Do some yard work today and take a trip to the dump. Try to be outdoors this weekend and keep moving.

Made the philly cheesesteak posted on today's daily apple blog. Soooooo good but rich and filling. 4 servings is an overstatement, we have leftovers for tomorrow, probably combine it into a salad. Took forever to prepare. Didn't have lunch and didn't starve, getting back to the old ways. If I lose weight this way then just keep it coming!!!

Heard a radio talk show against paleo, but it wasnt really harsh against paleo, more about evolution. Let her talk, I'll read another success story and form my own opinion. Movie night is moved to tomorrow. Life is good!

Went to the movie, ate popcorn. An ok day food wise, travelling always messes with food choices. Having chicken crust pizza then off to bed. Drinking tea today because battling chest cold. bought kettle bells and some weights. Let the training begin.

We did our first workout yesterday. Pushups and squats yes - PLANKING, I am not built for planking! My 10 year old knew what it was though, his teacher has the class do them regularly- isn't that amazing! My oldest told me not to overdo the squats but I barely even feel it so I'll push myself more next time. Today was a walk with the dogs and my grandson in puddles.

i keep on trying new recipes and tonight was cheeseburger in a bowl. The cold is moving to my head and I'm sneezing lots but very little chest congestion. Lets hope this moves on soon. Trip to the vet with the cat for a wounded paw, but he is fine. My vet is awesome, they didn't charge for the visit, just checked him over. Have to try and keep him indoors but he is an outdoor man and won't use a litterbox (do you blame him - yuck). Bought myself a mothers day gift today - told the kids I'm good in that department - my boys aren't overly creative with gifting. May whip up some cream and have it with strawberries.

I've transitioned from breads and the bad carbs but need to lower my overall carb intake to kickstart this weight loss. Starting today try to do induction/ketosis - shoot for 20 but not go over 50.
    Breakfast - sweetsugarbean: Fresh Start: Baked Eggs with Prosciutto and Parmesan - I'm having 2
    Prosciutto (natural selections italian style cooked ham) 0 carbs - 20 calories
    2 eggs - 1 carb 12 grams protein
    dash of cream - 1 (ish)
    chives
    parmesan cheese - .5
    coffee with cream and splenda- 2
    Total carbs - 4.5 13 grams protein

also monitor protein - 0.7 grams per lb of bodyweight -= 161 grams of protein

Lunch
    1 can tuna - 0 carbs 32 grams protein
    onion and dill pickle 1 carb
    mayo - 0 carbs and 0 protein
    sour cream - 2 carbs and 1 gram protein
    2 cups lettuce/spinach - 3 carbs
    total - 6 carbs

supper - Fajitas - the wrap
    9 oz flank steak - 68 grams protein (22.4 per 3 oz)
    onions 1 carb
    peppers 2 carbs
    salsa 1 carb
    avacado 2 carbs
    1 oz cheese
    sour cream - 2 carbs and 1 gram protein
    lettuce 1 carb
    Total - 10 carbs 69 grams protein

32 oz water
    Last edited by Marcie; 05-01-2013 at 06:26 PM.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast