Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Can you spot the vegetarian? I did...... page 4

OnTheBayou is offline Senior Member
    Sarasota, Florida, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

Shop Now

Way to go, maba! I wonder want the rationale could be to give up meat and eat sory for fertility is? Oh, wait, just another superstitious attack on the way everyone ate for a zillion years.

kcurtain, I wish to disagree on your point #1. Even without working out, a carnivor or almost carnivore diet seems to define one's muscles, and it's not all because of low body fat. They are just plain bigger than the more omnivore and definitely vegetarian diets.

Otherwise, I appreciate your thoughts.

fbw
    fbw is offline Junior Member

Mormons actually outdo 7th Day Adventists on the health and longevity front because they eat meat while also avoiding tobacco, caffeine and alcohol.

avocado is offline Senior Member

Another difference between the Mormons and the SDAs is the Mormons dance. I like to think that makes you live longer :-)

Notwithstanding the health aspect of veganism, I at least have never been the victim of an ear-raping by one of them over my food choices. If anything, I see them constantly having to defend *their* food choices to prying meat eaters with guilt complexes, and then being labeled as "confrontational" for said defense. I eat an almost purely carnivorous diet and live around the California Bay Area, so if there were ever an opportunity for a militant vegan to get all preachy, they've had it many many times with me.

becalive is offline Junior Member

I go to a church full of vegetarians, can't say I can pick any of them out. Most of them eat very well - lots of fruits n vegs.

stop_hammertime Guest

PrimalCon New York

I know some drop dead gorgeous vegans. One of the reasons I have a hard time deciding to do PB and stick to it is that vegans (especially low fat raw vegans) seem to absolutely glow.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234