Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man O Man... page 2

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    As someone who just converted to Primal, I know how hard it can be to let go of CW and trust in the Primal way. It's not for everyone and it's really difficult for some to be open minded about it. I would answer questions and give info when asked or when the conversation arises, but don't force it.

PrimalPotter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primalkyle View Post
    Yes, some people need to be guided...so guide away. Don't expect someone to change their view just because the article you show them says something different than the article they read. Most people just read something and pass it along. Tell them the site to come to, tell them the books to read, tell them what you've learned in your research.
    Or be a good example. "Wow, dude, you look great! How'd you do it?" "Well, I did a lot of research, looking for what works and what doesn't work. I found this healthy way of eating & moving, based on how people ate & moved before Pop Tarts and treadmills. Check it out!"

primalkyle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalPotter View Post
    Or be a good example. "Wow, dude, you look great! How'd you do it?" "Well, I did a lot of research, looking for what works and what doesn't work. I found this healthy way of eating & moving, based on how people ate & moved before Pop Tarts and treadmills. Check it out!"
    Exactly! Encourage people to educate themselves, don't condemn them just because they read a report that conflicts with the report you read. Inform them!

Fernaldo is offline Senior Member
    I actually went into his office (after the email correspondence) and I find him verifying the saturated fat content in his margarine. "Look, it only has 1 gram of saturated fat" he exclaims.

Some other great qoutes:
    "Oh, you cook with REAL butter???"
    "I don't eat the skin of chicken because of calories" (yet eats a huge cinnamon role for breakfast, or hostess crumb donuts)

Linny is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogs View Post
    Goes right along with the "Hard to find in stores" con for lard.
    I can't find real lard in stores so I have to render my own. All the lard I find has transfats in it to give it longer shelf life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12