Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal- EmeraldRose page 3

EmeraldRose is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    *disappointment*

Weighed myself this morning and I am up 2.5 lbs. I'm so incredibly disappointed in myself.
    Journal

Starting: 207lbs | Current: 176lbs | Mini-goal: 172lbs | Ultimate Goal: 130lbs

Ok, so even if my weight is disappointing, I've managed to get a little further with my workouts.

Today:
    Australian pull-ups: 24 (not all at once yet, and only to about 90 degrees, but I'm still pretty hurting now!)
    Push ups: 10 (OUCH! I have stomach muscles...)
    Journal

I'm finding that the push ups still hurt! My stomach has cleary done nothing but stretch out from babies, and get cut up having them! Since the first day, I've barely gotten to 7 in a day, just because by then it hurts so much it feels like it's going to rip open.

Pull ups tonight!
    Journal

Ok, so no pull ups. Had a migraine instead. :P

Pull ups and push ups tonight!

There will be some (more) changes at work, and hopefully these new ones will alleviate some of the current stress load. Hopefully. I think that will help with cravings for dark chocolate. As well as sleep issues. We will see.

THe pull ups and push ups will help too
    Journal

Saturday, I was down 3.3 again, so that was a plus! Had to move my belt up another hole, also a plus! My few remaining work shirts are beginning to look a little ridiculous. Sort of a plus...

Making my own kombucha, mostly because it costs too much to keep buying it. It's a week-ish into the process and smells right. Hopefully it will turn out ok. My only issue is I have only one container I can use, so I will have to wait until I empty it before starting the next batch...
    Journal

I have discovered Lara bars! I've seen some of you posting about them, saw some in the Cub here and I think I have a new favorite snack...

Lunch today will be grilled chicken with almonds and carrots sauteed with bacon, and some strawberries. May have to eat lunch early because it's already sounding good to me!
    Journal

Grumpy, tired, and headache all day today. And my husband went out 10 minutes after everybody was home. He brought pizza for the kids, and feeling gross about it, I took the easy way out and had some pizza. Not helping the tired, headache feeling...
    Journal

Last week was vacation to my parents' house for the whole week. I feel like crap now, because everything was loaded with carbs and grains! I did my best to avoid the stuff, but it was essentially impossible. We had no money to buy our own stuff, and between what my mom made and where they chose to eat, I think I had more carbs and grains than I've had in MONTHS!

By the time we headed home on Sunday and had one last fast food meal (to try to cut down on the time of the trip) I actually got sick!

I told my husband we are completely done with fast food. There will be no more. There will be a return to no grains at all. My body can't take it!

I've been doing some IF last three days, just to try and make myself not feel sick anymore. Dinner last night was meat and mushrooms, nothing else.

Completely see how the "old way" we had of eating is JUST SO NOT HEALTHY!!! Your food shouldn't make you sick!
    Journal

New day, fresh start!

Last week I did really well. Feeling better from the extensive CW food week. Finally faced up to it and got on the scale yesterday, to find I was DOWN 1lb since the last time I'd weighed before vacation! I must've done better than I thought!

Now, time for lots of kombucha to get rid of this cold...
    Journal

Added sit ups into my routine. No more crunches. Just sit ups. I was pleased that I could actually get my whole back off the floor! At the same time, WOW, was it tough to get my whole back off the floor! I was actually sweating hard.

Plan now is for Pull ups (still assisted :P), push ups, and sit ups. Combined with my 5x/wk quick half mile walk to and from work, and mass amounts of walking at work.

I want to get to my mini-goal by my birthday next month. I need to get past the little plateau I'm on. Carbs = 50 or less for at least the next week.
    Journal

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast