I'm one of those people that have been lurking for awhile but never post anything. So here's my first post.

I am a 20 yr old college kid wanting to transform into more of a primal lifestyle. Started going primal in January (was about 50/50), and on April 2nd I began the 21 day transformation. I have seen some pretty good results, but not as good as I would like.

I know I need to get more exercise, and quite frankly my exercise routines are pretty boring.
The kicker is that last august I fractured my back, leaving me sedentary for pretty much that whole semester. Then in January I had major shoulder surgery which I am still recovering from. My back is so much better than it was at the beginning of the year, but it definitely isn't back to normal yet.
When I started the 21 day transformation I began taking 3 mile walks around a lake. However this is the only cardio activity I can think of that wont aggravate my injuries, I would love more suggestions.
As for the strength training, all I am doing at the moment are squats. I don't know of anything else I can do.

I would really love some advice on how I could potentially adapt certain exercises to make them work with my injuries, not against them. I have made great progress with my shoulder in getting back my range of motion, I just cant put much weight on it yet. Might be able to start wall pushups soon, but Im not sure.

I'm pretty desperate for some advice. My legs are getting a great workout but it seems like the rest of my body has been left behind in the dust.

My goal is to get back the body and health I had prior to my injuries. I would be happy at a healthy 120lbs.