Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sam's Choice Flavored water? page 3

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

Oh yeah... forgot the lemon/lime option. That sounds really yummy right now too. I think maybe it depends on the brand of stevia you use? Some brands have a bit of a funky taste. I learned recently that you get what you pay for. Now I have a bottle of stevia I almost never use. Blech.

Jokaman70 is offline Senior Member

I bought this stuff from a local health food store:

http://www.amazon.com/SweetLeaf-Natu...7922045&sr=8-2

I began this Primal journey on December 30th, 2009 and in that time I've lost over 125 LBS.

sidandlucy Guest

there is a great brand of sparkling water that i drink called Syfo. they have lemon lime, wild cherry, and tangerine orange. the only ingredients are purified carbonated water and natural flavors. theres no extra sweetener or anything. while you can taste the lack or sugar they are still great! i get them at my local publix but they have them online

Jokaman70 is offline Senior Member

@ sidandlucy

Oh man, I haven't been to a Publix since I left Florida. I miss those Pub Subs hardcore!

I began this Primal journey on December 30th, 2009 and in that time I've lost over 125 LBS.

sidandlucy Guest

yea i miss them too, even though its right down the street! they are so good, but i doubt they'd be as good without the bread. also pretty hard to eat!

DarthFriendly is offline Banned

dragonmamma- Thanks, I was really wondering if there's been some serious data on carbonated water. I can certainly understand not drinking it on either principle, or personal experience. I haven't had any adverse reaction, that I'm aware of yet. I drink it mostly because it satisfies that urge to get a dr.brown's, or dr.pepper, and so I don't get those instead.

I am personally not trying to emulate Grok in all things (except for learning how to make a kick ass atlatl) but if I get a good reason I will consider the matter.

I FEEL as if there is probably something amiss in drinking soda water, but will continue for now because I have no contrary evidence, and enjoy it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123