Thread: Garlic question? page

amazonmagic is offline Senior Member

Question Garlic question?

Primal Fuel
    Here's the deal,

I have been eating a TON of garlic lately. I'm craving it. Its better than craving carbs or chocolate, but I believe my man will banish me from the bedroom if I can't fix one problem, it gives me the worst gas (TMI), but I am loving it. I am wondering where the craving is coming from. I understand that it feeds the healthy gut bacteria, so can I assume that I am fixing a gut problem by eating the garlic that my body is craving?

Side note: Is there any help with the gas part besides beno?

Thanks for the help all, happy day to you!

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    I would expect that the gas issue is also due to a bacterial imbalance in the gut. May want to try fermenting. I lactoferment vegetables with plenty of garlic. I also LOVE garlic. I eat 5 or more cloves almost every day.

Hedonist2 is online now Senior Member
    Your body may be hungry for sulfur. Do you eat egg yolks, broccoli and cauliflower? They are good sources.

I don't know if Beano would help. Do you take probiotics, yogurt, fermented foods?
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

amazonmagic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist2 View Post
    Your body may be hungry for sulfur. Do you eat egg yolks, broccoli and cauliflower? They are good sources.

I don't know if Beano would help. Do you take probiotics, yogurt, fermented foods?
    Craving all of those lately, even pickles, which I never eat! Ate them with my garlic yesterday for dinner lol