Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Logistics page

PrimalStarGrazer is offline Junior Member

For those of us lucky enough to be attending PrimalCon 2010, I wanted to start a page around travel logistics. This is a place to coordinate carpools, shuttle trips to/from the airport, and mini events if anyone will be in the area before/after PrimalCon.

I'm flying into LAX and will be getting a rental car for the weekend. I'll have one or two spots available to bring people to/from the airport if your plans align with mine:

- Ready to leave LAX by 12:30pm on Thursday, April 22. (This will only work if you fly in Thursday morning. I'm REALLY excited to get to Oxnard, and I'm just not willing to wait around for hours to give someone a ride.)

- Leaving Oxnard no later than 11am on Monday, April 26 to arrive at LAX by 12:30pm.

I'm asking $25/person each way. The shuttles are about $65 each way for one person, and $75 each way for two or more people. If you're traveling alone or as a couple, riding with us would save a few bucks.

jtkeith is offline Junior Member

Hi!

I'm looking to carpool and/or shuttle-pool both ways:

Arrive: LAX at 1:20pm on Thursday

Depart: LAX at 7:10pm on Sunday

I think @PrimalStarGrazer and I could carpool to the hotel, but looking for anyone to share a ride from the airport to the hotel on Sunday.

Cheers!

John

Tattoo Nicky Guest

@PrimalStarGrazer, I'll take you up on your offer to the hotel. I arrive at LAX at 12:02pm. My return flight is Monday morning at 7:50 so I'll have to find a another means of transportation back.

Nick

I'm coming into LAX an hour later, but if that's too late I can find other transportation. Or maybe someone else will be arriving at LAX on Thursday?

@Tattoo Nicky: Sold! Your spot is reserved for Thursday. We can work out the exact details next month.

@jtkeith: 1pm is later than we want to stick around, unfortunately. Hopefully someone else can work out a shuttle-share with you.

Okay, thanks @PrimalStarGrazer. So, anyone else want to carpool to/from LAX on Thursday/Sunday?

TimActor is offline Junior Member
    Hey StarGrazer,

I just wondered if that last spot in your car was available? I'm finalising travel plans from Singapore and might take you up on the offer...

Cheers,
    Tim

Pat
    Pat is offline Junior Member
    Getting into LAX thursday at 12:00 PM, so PSG how much more room do you have? I'll have myself and one backpack to transport, let me know if you have enough room to squeeze.

For the way back though, i fly out at 5PM on monday, so maybe I'll take you up on the ride back, I kinda want to feel that one out because i'd rather soak up the extra few hours at the beach if possible. We'll see how that goes I guess.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    @TimActor - Yes, we still have one spot on the car to Oxnard on Thursday. What time does your flight land? Before noon?

@Pat - First come, first serve. If Tim's schedule won't work out, then you could have his spot on Thursday. Also, we have a change in plans on Monday. We'll be driving to LAX from Santa Barbara instead of Oxnard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast