Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Logistics page 2

TimActor is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hey PSG, thanks for the kind offer - I actually arrive in LA on April 19 and will probably be staying in North Hollywood. I've just done some extensive Googling about getting from there up the coast, and I'll probably take the AmTrak train up to Oxnard on the Thursday afternoon.

Thanks very much anyway, and I look forward to meeting you at the resort!

Cheers,
    Tim

Pat
    Pat is offline Junior Member
    @PrimalStarGrazer... it looks like @TimActor has another way, so can I plan on carpooling with you then?
    Last edited by Pat; 04-13-2010 at 04:52 AM.
    "The question isn't 'Who is going to let me?', it's 'Who is going to stop me?'"

Kristin J is offline Junior Member
    @Pat - I registered with a new email/username, so this was PrimalStarGrazer. Yes, we will have room for you on Thursday! As for Monday, we actually decided to visit another town, so we won't be leaving from Oxnard on Monday. You may as well maximize your beach hours anyway! If you still want a ride on Thursday, private message me.

Kristin J is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    @Tattoo Nicky - I registered a new email/username, so I was PrimalStarGrazer. Just wanted to check in with you....are you still planning on getting a ride with us on Thursday? If so, private message me, and I'll send my contact info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12