Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone else on Autoimmune Protocol? page 4

meggo2002 is offline Senior Member
    glad I found this! I am on AIP for Hidradenitis Suppurativa. I have had great success, although I do eat eggs which do not seem to bother me. For me, the nightshades affect me the most. No potatoes or tomatoes ever again. Which is so sad, because I used to eat tomatoes whole, like an apple. It can be difficult at times, but I have modified many recipes and they taste just as delicious!
    Meggo

Williamssen is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I also use the AIP for Hidradenitis Suppurativa. Its been great so far. Took about 3 weeks to initially start to really see results. I have been able to add coffee back into my diet with no negative effects as long as I keep it to one or two cups a day. Eggs and alcohol have been proven to be problematic for me which sucks because I love them both. I use my crockpot for most of my meals (usually chicken/ beef with carrots and onions) by cooking several days worth of food at once time. This is my diet 5 or 6 days a week-
    B-Juice (carrot, ginger, cucumber, gelatin), Coffee with coconut oil
    PWO-Can of sardines/salmon and banana
    L-Chicken/ beef dish
    D-Chicken/ beef dish, frozen vegetables w/coconut oil, sweet potato w/coconut oil, banana or grapefruit

I try not to snack but if I do its usually a banana or grapefruit….. sometimes a can of sardines. I highly recommend Tara Grant's book The Hidden Plague and paleomom.com for info on AIP.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234