Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Words cant even explain...but I will try! page 2

You are doing awesome! Keep up the positive thoughts. Glad your a part of the community. I can't wait to continue with your progress down the road. I am shy too but I know in order to hold myself more accountable I posted myself in the "success stories in the making section". Man oh man when I saw myself on MDA. I wanted to crawl under a rock but then after i thought about it, I was like hey this is liberating and you CAN no ARE gonna do this. I have my struggles still but am on the right path to achieveing my goals. I am glad to see you are too!!! Best of luck on your journey

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    18 inches off your waist in 30 days would have caused me to spew my beverage all over my monitor, had I been drinking anything. It did produce a string of amazed obscenities, however.

Nicely done!

daveforshee is offline Junior Member
    You are awesome. Congrats on your success and the successes to come.

newberrycrater is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the tribe, my friend, welcome to the tribe! I'm soooo very happy for you and the successes you've achieved so far. The joy and wonder of your post came through loud and clear and it's really touching.

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    Wow, great job!
    Clothing: Check out thrift stores. Check all of them, prices and selections vary widely. There's not as much selection for men as for women (I think men tend to wear clothing until it rots off of their bodies) but it is out there. You should be able to find some decent pants for a few bucks.

Shamia is offline Senior Member
    Holy cow dude!!! Congratulations!!! Awesome job!
    Keep up the good work And welcome to the tribe!

Bron is offline Senior Member
    beautiful!!!

newberrycrater is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmamma View Post
    Wow, great job!
    Clothing: Check out thrift stores. Check all of them, prices and selections vary widely. There's not as much selection for men as for women (I think men tend to wear clothing until it rots off of their bodies) but it is out there. You should be able to find some decent pants for a few bucks.
    I'll second that thrift suggestion. I agree that men tend to wear their stuff til it disintegrates, but that means the stuff that was donated is generally stuff that was never worn. It was the wrong size or they never liked it for some reason and it sat in a drawer or hung in a closet until somebody decided to donated. Also many thrifts get donations straight from retail stores. My ex never dressed better than when he was with me. I used to get him dress pants and dress shirts from the thrift store for .99 a piece.

amazonmagic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by newberrycrater View Post
    I'll second that thrift suggestion. I agree that men tend to wear their stuff til it disintegrates, but that means the stuff that was donated is generally stuff that was never worn. It was the wrong size or they never liked it for some reason and it sat in a drawer or hung in a closet until somebody decided to donated. Also many thrifts get donations straight from retail stores. My ex never dressed better than when he was with me. I used to get him dress pants and dress shirts from the thrift store for .99 a piece.
    +1

Congrats on the weight loss, you inspire with your words

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12